Night Hunter (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
|MPAA||Rated R for disturbing and violent content, language throughout, and some sexual references|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman is seen running through the woods in her underwear, wearing a long sleeve jacket and boots, no pants
- A man and girl prepare to have sex in a room, but nothing happens.
- Girls are found being held captive in a house. They're all clothed, and there aren't any real implications of sexual abuse or assault.
- It's said that a woman was raped and thrown into a lake.
- A naked woman's x-ray is seen, and her vagina is visible on the x-ray. No actual nudity is seen though.
Violence & Gore
- The aftermath of a castration in the first ten minutes. It's covered by a sheet, but blood is seen on the sheet, and some bloody napkins are seen in a trash bin.
- A car explodes.
- A girl falls off of a bridge and lands on a truck carrying logs. Her corpse is seen later.
- A man pistol-whips another man, knocking him out.
- In a short flashback, we very briefly see the bodies of a few women in a pool, with some blood in the water.
- There's a brief shootout in a warehouse. A man is shot and has some blood on him, and he shoots himself in the head (brief; mildly graphic).
- Gas fills a house and kills several cops inside.
- An image of a hanged woman's corpse is seen a few times.
- A man is found graphically cut up, with lots of bloody cuts on him.
- A car crashes.
- A man kicks another man several times, but a third man shoots the aggressor in the back. The man who was kicked takes the gun and shoots his attacker again, killing him.
- 63 uses of 'fuck' (1 mouthed) 3 uses of 'cunt', 7 uses of 'shit', 4 uses of 'bitch', 2 uses of 'dick', 2 uses of 'tits', 2 uses of 'slut', 1 use of 'damn', 1 use of "Jesus Christ", and 1 use of 'crap'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The plot is about a man who holds women captive in his home. He's captured, and the girls are rescued early on in the film, but this is a big part of the plot and it's at least mildly disturbing.