Enemy Within (2019) Poster

(2019)

Very slow movie
Mah_Jam15 August 2019
The events in the movie are very slow, that I almost fell asleep. There are also many scenes in Japanese where you can't understand what's happening but you have to guess. And the end is not good. In short, the movie can be shortened to a half an hour instead wasting two hours on such slow movie.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't watch this crap.
psxexperten20 August 2019
One of the worst movies I have seen in a long time. Won't waste many words on this review. I was hoping for some action but fell asleep instead until the last 15 minutes when there was some action.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
i know im sitting on the dayside of the earth
ops-5253513 August 2019
But even as hawaiian this story was it was barely a mediocre one. if you expect war your lost, if you would like some harakiri then your in. you will also find a whole lot of village around the bonfire talking or walking and not much more than that. there are some fistfights between friends , and foes too. itll may have some appeal for the right wing japanese audiences, because it has some japanese imperialism in its hidden agenda.

the acting are at b and c level, the locations and settings are rather like ''your mama and my mama, sitting by the fire'', and feels like a bunch of locals in a theater company joining forces to tell their part of the islands war history.

the grumpy old man saw it and will attend the haugesund international film festival later today
4 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.