ZayVian, a teenager, guilty over the death of his twin brother, commits negative acts in order to gain the attention of his parents. He seeks absolution for the murder. His ultimate ... See full summary »
Pruitt Taylor Vince,
Hundreds of disturbing paranormal events occur every year. Most of these terrifying encounters go unreported - until now. Enter the disturbing world of Invoking 3: Paranormal Dimensions ... See full summary »
John Kyle Sutton
After sharing a secret about himself, Hunter brings a group of friends from NYC back to his family farm for a weekend break. They quickly learn that secrets can be deadly as they are stalked by a twisted and disturbed beast, Pitchfork.
Glenn Douglas Packard
When disgraced college professor Auguste Porter hosts a celebration for his awful new play at his secluded mountain lodge, three strangers are caught between the evil forces borne of the ... See full synopsis »
Clarence Gilyard Jr.,
During a late night taping of Dr. Nasty's Cavalcade of Horror, bloody chaos takes place while screening two features (Dinner for Monsters and Slit). Samantha/Nurse Nasty is frustrated with ... See full summary »
Andre, recovering from a recent accident, agrees to help his friend Robert by taking over a house sitting job at a creepy home nestled in the hills above Los Angeles. As night comes, the ... See full summary »
Sanny van Heteren
In a post apocalyptic world where bullets have become currency and medicine is rare, a clan of marauders uses a home brewed drug to turn innocent people into rabid beasts to have them fight each other in their fighting pits for their entertainment. When their leader discovers rumors of a girl with superpowers roaming the beach near their fort, he sends his best people out to capture her. Meanwhile, the girl, Molly, has discovered a young child, living alone in a cabin in the wasteland, waiting for the return of her parents, who are probably dead. Molly has to protect the child and fight of the marauders at the same time.
When a bunch of amateur filmmakers decide to make a film, a 5th grader can do better.
I've heard enough whining/whimpering sounds from a teenager in this film to last me 2 years. What was the point of this film? Most of this film is irrelevant dragged out ridiculous fighting scenes with the worst choreography I have ever seen.
A teen girl named Molly has this deadly power simply by yelling/screaming, yet only uses it a few times, but instead she manages to beat up/kill every adult 3x-plus her size and weight throughout most of the film - and makes constant whimpering sounds in doing so. 75% of this films dialogue is her whining when fighting, walking and breathing. The other 25% is the lamest dialogue you have ever heard. Who wrote this garbage?
And the the horrible acting by everyone else in this film... total amateur hour! The directing was such a mess that even two directors Colinda Bongers and Thijs Meuwese didn't even know how to hold the camera. Fake schoolyard fighting with half the choreography missing! Scene shots with the bottom have of a relevant scene missing. I could go on and on.
This film had the dumbest plot to go with the worst writing, lamest acting and atrocious directing I have ever seen. This seems like the worst high school drama class won the lottery and made this garbage. We don't know how Molly got her power, and we see some irrelevant flashbacks that don't conclude.
I get this is a low budget film, but where did any budget go towards? It wasn't the acting, choreography, wardrobe, effects, writing, directing, editing or sound... I'd say $100 maybe towards some 1970's robotic arm and some green "quarantine" tape. I've seen an entire film made in a phone booth that was Oscar worthy.
Ignore all the fake reviews above a 5 and don't waste your time with this horrendous mess. I give it an honest 2/10 only for decent cinematography.. that's it!
36 of 50 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this