Escape Plan 2: Hades (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 26 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and language|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity at all.
- There's one mildly suggestive scene where a lady dances in her in skimpy shorts outside of a building with a sign that says "sex shop". Only inappropriate moment in the movie, and lasts for all of 7 seconds.
- Some men are shirtless, but it is dark and not meant to be sexual.
Violence & Gore
- Breslin and DeRosa get in a violent shootout with a group of men in a bar, and several attackers are violently killed with blood spatter. Three men are shot in the head point blank, and others are shot in the torso. DeRosa blasts a man with a shotgun, throws a man into a wall and shoots him.
- Shu fights off a group of masked attackers in a street, but is stunned with a large gun.
- Shu is forced to engage in a brutal fight with Akala in his first moments in Hades.
- Shu and Yusheng are forced to fight two other inmates while handcuffed together. Shu quickly and brutally defeats them.
- Shu engages in another brutal fight with Akala in the common area.
- Yusheng is brutally beaten by several inmates.
- Shu, Luke, and Kimbral fight off and kill several terrorists while freeing hostages in the beginning. Several bad guys are shot and beaten. A woman that escaped dies from a gunshot afterward.
- Shu and Luke engage in a brutal fight with a mob of prisoners in the battle area of Hades, and are beaten badly. Shu bleeds from the mouth afterward.
- Breslin is detained by a group of men. He punches one, and is tazed.
- Breslin is brutally beaten by a mob of inmates.
- Luke beats up two guards.
- DeRosa shoots and kills a large group of guards in a hallway, and some blood spatter is seen.
- 8 uses of "fuck", 8 uses of "shit" (1 paired with "bull"), 6 uses of "hell", 4 uses of "ass" (1 used as "asshole"), 3 uses of "damn" (1 paired with "God"), and 1 use of "piss".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Brief smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Lots of the action may be intense.
- The final fight is very brutal and intense.
- The bar shootout/fight is very sudden and intense, as well as violent.
- The film opens with a group of terrorists holding several innocent people hostage, and they hold a gun to one man's head. Very intense.
- There are many scenes with flashing/bright lights, and there are also abrupt changes between dark and bright scenes, which could cause seizures or disorient some viewers.
Violence & Gore
- Akala gets in a brief shootout with a group of guards, but locks himself in a room. They blow their way into the room and shoot two other men inside in the head, and blood spurts are seen. Another bad guy enters and kills Akala with a knife offscreen.
- Faust attacks Shu with knives in a hallway, and the two engage in a brutal fight. Shu eventually stabs Faust, but this is not seen.
- DeRosa shoots up the control room in Hades in the end.
- Breslin and Kimbral have a brutal fight in the end, and both visibly bleed. It ends when Breslin breaks Kimbral's neck over his shoulder.