Money Heist (2017–2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 40 items
- Sex & Nudity (12)
- Violence & Gore (13)
- Profanity (4)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (1)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (3)
- Spoilers (7)
Sex & Nudity
- One episode has a sex scene that last 5 seconds and has no nudity. They are interupted.
- Some sex talk in this show, some jokes too, nothing too explicit. Breast nudity and bare buttocks of men and women are shown.
- A scene in toilet with a couple making out. The guy later pulls her bra exposing one of her breasts and takes a picture using cellphone without the girl's consent. Breast visible for less than 1 second.
- A lead female character sees her boyfriend talking to a hostage. She approaches her trying to intimidate her and then kisses her briefly. The hostage who is a school girl responds by participating in the kiss.
- A sex scene with breasts visible from the side (for less than a second). No male nudity.
- A robber and a pregnant hostage get into a sexual relationship (consensual with a love angle). There is a brief sex scene shown where the breast of the female character are shown briefly, but no male nudity. Later in the story, Ex-lover and Father of the hostage's child walks into the two having sex (nudity shown from side).
- Professor and Raquel have sex in the fake Apple Cider factory. Later breasts are briefly exposed during a sex scene in season 3
- Two counts of sexual violence throughout the series. Sexual intimidation and predation is utilised by both the robbers and the hostages.
- Sex and nudity become less frequent in later parts (3,4,5) but is still graphically present in a few of those episodes.
- A girl sexually bends over for a few minutes clearly showing her butt. She does this to sexually arouse him.
- The hostages are seen naked.
- There's some strong innuendo, including some heavy teen making out and taking of semi-dressed selfies, and adult nudity (bare breasts).
Violence & Gore
- People get shot and in one case at the end of the 3rd season an armoured car is blown up by 2 rpg's a man is seen running out of the car on fire screaming.
- Multiple people injured by gunshots. The injury is depicted in detail with treatment of gunshot wound being treated on screen.
- Many key characters are shown carrying and using automatic weapons. Names of the weapons are also mentioned as police summarises the encounter.
- Part 4 is probably the most violent season with gore and blood sprays.
- Psychological torture, fake executions, real torture and intend to murder by both the leaders of robbers and police.
- A man gets glass in his eyes, His Bloody eyes are seen. However, It is not as graphic as it sounds.
- In season 4 a man gets stabbed in the neck with a needle, some blood spurts out.
- Throughout the series you will see some close ups of surgery being done on several different people.
- In season 4 a man gets hung with a rope around his neck. He doesn't die but it's a shocking scene for people who have experience with suicides/deaths by hanging.
- In season 4 a man gets beat up quite brutally, you see the camera angle of the person beating and you see the aftermath of the person being beat up.
- Severe. In this series, violence is practiced without mercy, most victims of violence is male.
- Part 5, 1 volume is more violent and intense than the others seasons.
- Lots of guns and automatic weapons. Shootings happen; sometimes blood is visible. Hostages are taken, and sometimes psychologically tortured.
- Uses of the words, "fuck", "shit", "cunt", "faggot", "motherfucker".
- Hindi version has strong abuses.
- Tokio uses "fucking piece of shit" to Palermo many mane.
- Lots of cursing in Spanish.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Cigarette smoking is visible. Drugs (marijuana, cocaine) are sometime shown, too.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The whole series is meant to be intense. Each season starting of slowly and ramping up the tension until the climax the end. This formula is reused every season with little twists and turns and escalating violence.
- One scene of sexual violence in Part 1.
- Season 5 Is The Most Darkest And Saddest Season In This Series
Violence & Gore
- A person is shot in the chest a lot of blood is shown squrting from the wound and coming out of her mouth
- Nairobi is shot in the head.
- Police officer burned alive.
- The series grows in violence. In season 5 all morals aside, people die from stabbing, flamethrowers, gunshots, grenades, shrapnel non-stop.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- In the climax of season 2 a main character dies some people will find this sad.
- Nairobi is killed when Gandía shoots her in the head. This may be very emotional and frightening.
- Tokyo dies by blowing up a herself with several grenades. This is a very emotional and depressing scene.