Plot unknown. A spin-off from 'Shazam!' centering on the film's anti-hero, Black Adam.
Did You Know?
Black Adam gets his powers, like Shazam, by saying the word "Shazam!" Nowadays they both share the same entities that make up this name (Solomon, Hercules, Atlas, Zeus, Achilles, and Mercury), but early in comic history, Adam would get his abilities from ancient Egyptian entities:
- S was for Shu (the wind/air god, who granted stamina)
- H was for Heru (also known as the falcon sky god Horus, who granted speed) or Hershef (also known as Heryshaf, ram-headed fertility god who granted strength)
- A was for Amon (also known as Ammun, the god of the unknown, who granted strength and/or power)
- Z was for Zehuti (also known as Thoth the god of wisdom, which was granted)
- A was for Aten (the disc of the sun, a part of the sun god Ra, who granted power) or Anpu (also known as Anubis, the jackal-headed god of death, who granted speed)
- and M was for Mehen (the snake god, who granted courage) or Mentu (also known as Montu, the falcon-headed god of war, who granted courage).
I have a knack for destroying bullies. But there are some who think I need help: Hawkman, Dr Fate, and their new recruits Cyclone and Atom Smasher. They call themselves the Justice Society, an organization that believes in fighting for truth and justice. Well, I'm going to teach them, the only beliefs I fight for are mine. Welcome to truth, justice and the Black Adam way!