Downton Abbey (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for thematic elements, some suggestive material, and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Contains a few instances of passionate kissing throughout the film, including two instances between male couples.
- The first episode has two men kissing , One scene takes place at an underground club frequented by men, and male couples can be seen dancing together.
Violence & Gore
- A shooting attempt is thwarted as one character tackles another in order to disarm them. No blows are exchanged and nobody is harmed. The film contains no other instances of violence or threat that would be of concern.
- None of concern. "Bloody" is uttered twice as an intensifier.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Contains some instances of casual alcohol consumption throughout the film, including a scene in a pub. Characters are never depicted in a conspicuously drunk state. The film as a whole does not depict or endorse excessive consumption of alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A scene at an underground dance club frequented by men is raided by police officers who reprimand the patrons for being "dirty perverts". Many patrons flee from the club, however, some are arrested by police. In another scene, an assassination attempt is thwarted, and nobody is harmed.