Invisible Life (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 32 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong sexual content/graphic nudity and some drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Both female leads appear in various stages of undress.
- Both female leads have sex in a few scenes.
- Gregório Duvivier's erect penis and butt are visible before and during sex.
- There is non-sexual female genital nudity. Graphic view of external genitalia seen when a woman spreads her legs, displaying her outer vulva for a few seconds. This takes place after childbirth, and is from a distance.
- One sister tells another vet about touching a man's penis and having her vagina licked
- Julia Stockler briefly shows her breasts while breastfeeding.
- Carol Duarte is completely nude during one sex scene. She briefly spreads her legs after having sex and we see her breasts for a long time while she cleans herself afterward.
- A woman gives a bride some sex advice on her wedding day.
- A man and woman make out in a bathroom and the woman gives the man a handjob. No nudity, however moaning is heard and there is slight movement of the upper body.
- And older woman's breast is seen as another woman gives her a towel bath.
- A man asks for sex as payment for medicine, and a woman agrees. They are shown undressing, but there is no nudity.
- A woman puts her hands down her husbands pants when he is upset and continues doing so even when he asks her to stop.
- A woman speaks of faking an orgasm.
- The 'extensive' nudity mentioned above lasts a couple seconds in two or three instances, and the one scene in which a women's breasts are visible for about 20 seconds is not during sexual activity. As corrected, the apparent view of the vulva is from a vantage several feet away, not close up, and related to her having just given birth rather than to a sexual situation.
- The nudity involving Gregório Duvivier mentioned above is quite graphic.
Violence & Gore
- A woman spits on an old man and hits him a few times before she is stopped. He is not seriously injured.
- A woman is shown in a hospital receiving treatment for some burns, although she is out of focus so there is no gore.
- H*ll is said.
- Sh*t is said.
- The Lords name is said several times, although usually in a reverent manner. It is taken in vain about two times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A young man smokes in a dance club.
- Two women share a cigarette while peeing in a bathroom.
- A groom smokes during his wedding reception.
- People drink alcohol at a wedding.
- On their wedding night, a bride and groom smoke cigarettes and inhale an aerosol called "poppers" to get high.
- Many people smoke and drink at a night club.
- Both of the main characters smoke cigarettes throughout the film.
- A man and woman drink in celebration.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are several emotionally intense scenes throughout the film.
- A mother leaves her baby at the hospital the same day as giving birth.
- A woman sets a piano on fire in her home.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A woman is upset when she learns she is pregnant.