Creed II (2018) Poster

(2018)

Protagonist has no arc and an emotional development of 9-year old. I was rooting for Drago in this one.
tomek-sulkowski4 December 2018
Seriously, Adonis has shown nothing but how needy and insecure he is. I didn't buy his change at all and really couldn't feel what was he supposedly fighting for in that last fight. Yeah he had a kid in a meantime, but he remained the same selfish brat.

Both Dragos were FAR more interesting. Victor being this kinda confused brute, and Ivan having an actual arc: from using his son and manipulating him for any cost to gain back the approval of the wife and Russia, to accepting that it's the son who is important to him now, and spending time training (running scene) with him back in Ukraine by the end.

If this was a setup for Drago spin-off then kudos, I'm interested!

Watching the dilemmas of Adonis I caught myself rolling my eyes twice or thrice, and I'm not the rolling-eyes type. I seriously feel the need now to watch a GOOD fighting movie now to see if I haven't lost it and just stopped liking these, because I just don't get all the praises this movie gets.
234 out of 317 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dissapointment!
rishabhsinha26115 December 2018
Some poeple really liked it. But i guess i was expecting way too much from the film. The trailer was brilliant. And creed 1 was a much superior film. The film lacked soul. Everything seemed superficial and predicitable. Even the fight in the end was sort of a 10min montage. The Rocky series is known for its background scores, gritty action and is motivating. Creed is just a film without a backbone.
169 out of 227 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Weak all over
arabnikita27 November 2018
Creed 2 (my personal 3 key points):

*A boxing movie with 10 minutes of boxing+training and 2 hours of talking and deciding things.

*Nearly a copy paste of Rocky 4 and if you thought that that fight was unrealistic, wait for this one.

*When Rocky was fighting in his movies even against a Russian I wholeheartedly wanted him to win because he came from nothing, struggled and had spirit. Adonis acts like boxing is his hobby, I just cant feel for him.

I cant say more without spoiling... But very weak overall
169 out of 231 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Maybe the protagonists and antagonists should change places.
slhaokippublic16 February 2019
Oh man.

We kind of expected it to follow a formulaic plot where the hero loses and then wins in the end. But what this movie does to fill out the in-betweens is so crammed full of cliches you couldn't fit in a fart even if you wanted to.

I actually rooted for the Drago father-son duo. Accidental? Not so much. We've a protagonist who is very unlikeable. Just because he's the lead doesn't mean we must like him automatically. He comes across as unsympathetic. In this second installment he just comes across as a spoiled brat.

And what's up with the wife? They just had a child and she feels the need to "get out of the house" and go to the studio or something. Do new mothers relate to that? Cos that was a huge talking point among the group of friends i went to see the movie with, mostly friends of my wife. I think that happened so that we could have that scene of Adonis alone with his child but there could've been better ways to bring that about. The story writers gave her this hearing-impairement issue which is passed on to their daughter, maybe to make her more sympathetic. But it doesn't elicit that response. And her singing as her husband walks towards the ring was so cringeworthy. It even ended abruptly. She had her music and that could've been written into the story better.

As for Ivan and Victor, they were the true underdogs in this movie. A father fallen from grace, left by his wife and abandoned by his country, living vicariously through his son's victories, looking for redemption. The movie tries to portray Victor as a brute with barely a line the entire movie but this relationship had potential for so much more friction between a father driving his son to serve his own needs and a son who's a man in his own right who could've had interesting clashes with his father. But no, the movie needs us to root for the heroes so apart from their training montages we rarely see much of the Drago's relationship.

And the Russians. The wife and entourage stand up and walk out before the match is over. And the son and father lose heart. I get that Ivan's point this whole time has been to get his ex-wife's approval/respect and his country's acceptance again but that story is so poorly written it just doesn't hit. With a runtime of over two hours, they should've done better.

The fight scenes are also poorly choreographed and edited it looks uninteresting. Maybe an actor more the size of Adonis for a better suited match would've been interesting. To make Victor that much more bigger for the sake of villanous threat was a mismatch.

I actually wanted Victor to win. The movie was that bad.
54 out of 70 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointing rehash
colinozz2 December 2018
I love rocky but this movie was slow and predictable, and it made me feel old...
99 out of 134 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cure for insomnia
magnum-ajt14 February 2019
I never thought a movie with Rocky Balboa could ever be so boring. I was excited about the premise but the movie fell way flat.
26 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So predictable
andymclennan13 February 2019
I really enjoyed the first film, but this one is so predictable and derivative, they've clearly run out of ideas.

The training and fight sequences (which make a Rocky movie a Rocky movie) only make up a short percentage of the running time. In between those sequences is where this really suffers - "Mr and Mrs Creed" are no Rocky and Adrian.

The fights are decent enough but it's all too predictable. Time to let this franchise die with dignity.
65 out of 88 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not what I expected
psychotico13 February 2019
The first fight was better than the second fight. Adonis ribs are broken again and he fights as if they weren't broken... very unrealistic and stupid hollywood fantasy. Makes me sympathize more with Drago, no moral in the end, Russians made to look bad for the second time, guess it's easy when they are presented by non-russian actors.
58 out of 82 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shows how many fake reviews are out there
dtnmusic11 December 2018
Very MINOR spoilers. First of all, take a look at all the recent 10/10 reviews, and it still sits at 7.8. Do the math. Sad that studio's do that. Anyways, very lame story, way too much forced drama outside the ring. Infact, this is hardly a boxing boxing, it's days of our lives with a few fights in between. I almost walked out 2 or 3 times. 2 people actually did, out of 10. Basically every situation was forced and/or not believable, in a bad way. Next, Michael B Jordan does a horrible job of being the heavyweight champion of the world. Such a pansy throughout, in the ring, and outside. Get this, even as the son of Apollo Creed, even as the champion of the world, he has not one friend or entourage member. Reeeeally. All I kept thinking was, THIS guy is the same status/level as Mike Tyson was? This pansy who has no friends, no money, and goes to a diner with his girl after winning the belt? And the patrons, sort of care he's there? Oh and his woman, who sells out the Fillmore as a singer, doesn't get recognized by the black crowd. Cool. Don't get me started about her singing performance while walking Creed into the ring at one point. Ugg. I'm gonna get writer's cramp. I'm out.
88 out of 132 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Delivers the Kind of Punch You Expect
MJL_Uncensored24 November 2018
You have to give Sylvester Stallone credit--he has a gift for remixing the same movie over and over and again and making you actually care. Maybe it's because he focuses on the one thing that matters most in storytelling: compelling characters. And Creed II is full of them.

First, there's Adonis (Michael B. Jordan), the brooding, bratty, world champion with a chip on his shoulder. There's Rocky (Sylvester Stallone), the downtrodden wise sage who only recognizes his role in things when the chips are down. There's Bianca Taylor, a talented singer suffering from hearing loss and her love for a self-destructive boxer. There's Mary Anne Creed (Phylicia Rashad), the weary widow of Apollo Creed who is consistently forced to check her man-child son, and then there are the villains. Ivan and Victor Drago (Dolph Lundgren and Florian Munteanu), the Russian outcasts seeking redemption for the failures of Ivan Drago. Everyone has a purpose in this film, and everyone has a place in moving the narrative forward: avenging the actions of Rocky IV.

This is a straight-up reboot of a Cold War classic, complete with the final match taking place in Russia. You know what to expect. The challenge from Ivan's son is the kind of storybook rematch the sports world loves. You know Creed has to take the fight to prove himself. And you know at some point, Victor Drago will get the better of him, setting us up for a training montage that never seems to get old. You see, when Rocky IV was released, it wasn't just a boxing film, it was practically a propaganda film about the superiority of American values and ideals. In Creed II, it's not about the country--it's personal. It's about discovering what matters most to you in your career and your own life. And as cliched as that may all sound, it works amazingly well in this film, thanks in part to the strength of the movies character development, phenomenal actors who keep the theatrical bits grounded and brilliant fight choreography and cinematography to settle scores.

I'll be straight with you, we shouldn't like Adonis Creed, but we do. He's a temperamental grown man baby that even knocks himself in the movie for "acting like a b---h." We shouldn't care about Victor Drago--he's a carbon copy of his android like father Ivan and barely has enough dialogue earn a film credit. But we do because we know that his father is living through him. The once powerful Ivan is an outcast in his homeland, and Victor's mother walked out on both of them because she has no respect for losers, so they're surprisingly sympathetic characters in their quest to be menacing. And we shouldn't care about Rocky's meandering ruminations about putting family over boxing when at no point in his career, did he ever do the same. Yet somehow this movie manages to make you care because the film understands that it's real power are in those small reflective moments building up to the fight. Moments like Creed's return to the local cheesesteak house and being welcomed by the fans who urge him to take the battle against Drago. Moments like Bianca and Adonis laying on the floor together like they did in the first film pondering their relationship and what Adonis's decision means for them. It's moments like Rocky pondering the broken relationship he has with his own son and trying to figure out if he dares to make amends. This is the glue that holds these films together--putting family above career and ego. And when it finally comes time to fight, your emotions are so heavily invested in the outcome that you'll find yourself (as did my audience) verbally cheering on Adonis Creed.

And in the end, it's the smallest of gestures by Sylvester Stallone (which I won't spoil) that lets you know that Rocky Balboa has nothing left to give and it is now Adonis Creed's time to shine in whatever sequel they have planned for us. Creed II a great time at the movies, even if it's a predictable one.
154 out of 240 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Seriously considered walking straight into the next showing when it was over
bledingham7421 November 2018
All movie I kept looking at my watch because I didn't want it to end. It was 130 minutes that felt more like 45.

The fights (and there were more than normal) were great, but the movie was much more than about the fights. It was about family, loss, motivation, legacy, and the part that really touched me was the focus on fathers and sons.

Dolph Lungdren and The Big Nasty were perfect villains, but unlike most movies you see the loss that the villains endured and what shapes them. I couldn't help but feel for them a little too - particularly the son.

Sly was obviously great as Rocky, and he was more down to earth and relatable than ever. Smart how they keep fading him more and more into the supporting role as Caple, like Coogler do a great job of remembering he is not the focus. I loved that Little Duke got more of a roll, and I think that he's someone who would be able to carry the franchise as mentor/coach if Sly ever decides to give this up. Phylicia Rashad was charming as MaryAnn, and you could feel her emotions going through this again with the family who took her husband's life. MBJ and Tessa Thompson were absolutely brilliant, and their chemistry is just so natural. Bianca walking out with them and singing leading Donnie to the ring for the final fight - CHILLS!!!

The ending fight sequence, and what happens after and how they have separate endings at the same time for Donny and Rocky made it the best ending of any of these films.

As a lifelong Rocky fan (my Dog's name is Clubber), I think I actually like the Creed franchise more. I like the cultural difference with Creed, and it just seems more grounded and for lack of a better word quality writing and directing. If they make 10 more I'd go and see all of them!
225 out of 357 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible sequel
gashf-867011 December 2018
I'm not sure if I saw the same movie as 90% of the people on here who voted it 9 and above.

I thought it was slow, a movie that lingered on the moody pouting Adonis Creed and his fiancé who is dealing with her hearing loss. Adonis wins his belt early in the film with a unconvincing fight scene and then is targeted by the rejected mommy's boy Son of Drago who is a bit of a beast.

Long and short of it is this film meanders around the slow paced relationships between Adonis, his wife to be and Rocky. It never really gets going and then it really gets unrealistic when you see the head to head between Creed and Drago with Creed clearly being a super middleweight at best against the heavyweight Russian. It's as if boxing has thrown out all its weight classes and put AJ in the ring against GGG.

I won't give much more away but I considered walking out during the early stages of the film but was interested to see how it ended. Was funny to see Brigette Nielsen back though and Ivan Drago cuddling his son at the end.

Hopefully Sly will hang up his gloves after this one.
86 out of 131 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stupidity all over
julianvargas-216-6765714 February 2019
Do not waste time. This movie sucks; I will just keep the good old memories of the first four movies.
25 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absolute trash, you can polish a turd but it will always be a turd.
vladanzivanovic9 December 2018
Spoilers? Nothing you haven't seen in the trailer...

This in honest assessment. I'm not going be dishonest to you like the others will.

There are many issues. Firstly, this franchise should never been made.

This movie is nothing but a sad cash grab. You can't bring back a killer in Ivan Drago and pretend it is all cool, and yes it could of worked, IF they established Ivan Drago's return sooner in the series, maybe hinted him in the first Creed, and at least give him some back story, maybe show a flash back, just anything... what is going on here, and have not been this disappointed since Star Wars Episode 8. The problem here is, there were way too many loop holes, and plot issues, mistakes, decisions Stallone even regrets that were made in the previous Rocky sequels, for anyone to be able to patch things up and move forward.

Adonis Creed, the character you gave a chance, but in the end, he is just too damn unlikeable, and complete child with a loud mouth, throwing tantrums, disrespecting Balboa as well. "I'm dangerous" after hearing that, I couldn't help but burst out laughing... yeah, real dangerous!

At least Apollo was serious enough as a character, and had the qualities that were likable.

Unfortunately in Creed II, I just can't help rooting for the other guy. Plus Creed is way too small in size to take down the Russian, makes no sense at all. Why did Creed want to fight Drago Jr? Creed was adopted and never knew his real father, so it felt forced and really had no place as a story, because like I said "too many issues from previous Rocky sequels" that are completely unsalvageable.

To make it worse, the antagonist Drago Jr came across as a big teddy bear, just didn't feel he was menacing enough, awful casting decisions cost them in a big way. The writing of Drago Jr character gave him about as much character as a turnip and it didn't work, at all. Not to mention Viktor Drago looked nothing like his parents, so I ask the question - was he adopted? Perhaps Viktor and Adonis share something in common, if they decide to make a 3rd part, heaven forbid.

The music, forgettable, bad, just complete garbage, who green lit this?

They were also trying too hard to make the premise feel like real life, which is the same mistake Rocky 6 did with bringing in subpar real life sports commentators, just cheapened the entire production. It was like watching a typical ShowTime boxing advertisement on pay TV, not an A grade film production.

No wonder Stallone retired Rocky, after watching the dreadful performances throughout the entire cast, he did the right thing and had no choice but to shelve Balboa once and for all. Also I was disappointed with Stallone in this one as well, was he trying? Or was it the writer's fault? Did the creators not watch any of the previous films? They should be ashamed of themselves, pathetic effort folks.

If things couldn't get worse, think again. They cut the Ivan Drago vs Rocky Balboa fight in the hospital, they also cut Spider Rico's funeral, and... they cut the locker room scene between Adonis Creed and Viktor Drago. IF they added these scenes? And dropped the crappy music? Who knows, it could have been watchable.

Balboa is also not his punch drunk self either, it's like an alternate timeline movie, it felt like something else. It's not the Rocky we grew up with.

They will tell you, it's just like Rocky 3 and 4, and they will tell its great! They will say "long time Rocky fan" but really if they were? They would just tell it how it is, and they will tell you that Creed II sux.
88 out of 135 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't believe the hype...
dollsteeth1 December 2018
Essentially choose any of a number of prior Rocky cliches, roll them in a ball and jam them into your eyeballs whilst playing hip-hop:

Creed 2.

Actually left the cinema to get better 3G to download (already seen) Alan Partridge episodes, that's how tonk this film is.
65 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Completely unnecessary.
DomNickson8434 December 2018
This film is completely unnecessary just like the first movie. Adonis Creed is such a lame, cocky, unlikable character. In every fight scene he gives off that "Jerkface" vibe. I mean even the opponents in the first creed are rediculous and unmemorable. Everytime I saw the first ones trailer I was like, "Why did you make such a cash grab of a series?" It was basically a cloned tumor leaching off the success of the brilliantly written Rocky series. It wanted to be Rocky so bad but it sucked!

Then I heard about this sequel and I couldn't help but feel that this movie could of worked if they presented it in a way as if Adonis was going to join his father Apollo's side six feet under. I think that maybe if they built Drago's son up like they did in Rocky IV they would of had the suspence they needed to pull it off. However, Drago's son doesn't have too much build up because this film is focused more on Rocky and Drago's past. These two stole the show even if they weren't trying to.

The ups for this film: The old school cast reunites. Other than that everything is overdone and honestly makes me rather watch Rocky IV again.
72 out of 111 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's nothing new
ashishbedi-6947215 December 2018
I wonder why this movies got such high ratings. There is nothing new in movie, just the old repetitive story , rocky comes to rescue. I think they should stop making movies on rocky anymore .Being a ordinary guy I can write better script than this story. What a waste of time and money
45 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Felt sorry for The Dragos
dchowdhuryfilms5 December 2018
Rocky IV was, as far as I am concerned, the end of the Rocky saga. Not merely because it was the weakest of the series (in terms of character development) but with such a bombastic ending there really was nowhere else to go except downhill which is exactly where Stallone has been taking us ever since. Literally. Since then, Rocky has fought bankruptcy, old age, cancer, and now? Ivan Drago again.

It made no sense that Apollo would feel the need to fight Drago and if anyone was to blame for his death it was the referee who should have stopped it as soon as Apollo was unable to defend himself (which was most of the fight) and should have been charged with manslaughter. As such, a lot of what drives Creed just doesn't make sense.

So here is Creed 2 and he's facing the son of Ivan Drago. I cannot deny on seeing Ivan Drago again after 33 years I felt a chill. It was great to see him on the big screen again although a little hard to swallow that this guy had been brooding over his defeat the past 33 years. Didn't he ever listen to Tony Robbins? It was also good to see that he was slightly more defined as a character since his last outing: To the point where I actually felt sorry for him. It was already clear in Rocky IV that Ivan was merely a puppet for his masters and by the end of that fight had started thinking for himself. Yet here His whole self-worth was riding on his angry-face son defeating Creed which he does the first time round only to lose in the rematch.

Of course, it wasn't because Viktor Drago is a 6'4", 225lb heavyweight monster to Adonis Creed's middle-light heavyweight which lost Creed the first fight, no, it was because Rocky wasn't in his corner spouting off motivational pep speeches which lost him the fight. But why wasn't Rocky in his corner? Because he didn't agree with Creed fighting Drago? That's not an excuse. If he's that worried about Creed's health he should absolutely be in his corner to see him through. It just felt this was done so we could have some emotional speeches and pep talks that Stallone is SOOO obsessed with in these movies ever since Rocky III. In fact Rocky enters this film spouting off a motivational speech about a mountain or something. Geez.

Creed is his usual whiny, millennial self, asking Rocky how to propose to his girlfriend (it's four words!!!!!); tells his girlfriend he NEEDS her (ugh); loses self-control whilst in charge of his own child; and throws another hissy fit because his one and only friend wasn't there for him again when he NEEDED him (oh boy). The Creed movies talk a lot about his own legacy yet he can't seem to do anything without Rocky holding his hand: in short these are still Rocky movies and without Rocky there would be no Creed and no audience.

There is a rather uninspiring training montage and the music is forgettable until they actually do confirm that this isn't really a Creed movie but a Rocky movie disguised as a Creed movie by using the instantly recognizable Rocky fanfare during the final fight. We are expected to believe that a middleweight could beat a heavyweight because of a few pep talks and we are supposed to be all choked up and emotional but it's all a bit bland (despite some fantastic cinematography) and unbelievable and a far cry from the simplicity of the originals which really were exciting. I can't even remember the fight, that's how unimpressive it was.

It was great to see Brigitte Nielson even though she didn't say much but Ivan got a raw deal. He already got his comeuppance in Rocky IV: to have him suffering 33 years AND THEN have his hardworking son be beat by a needy rich kid middleweight seems cruel. He needs to hang up the gloves, listen to some Tony Robbins, chill out and learn to love himself. Still going to buy this on dvd and complete my Rocky collection though. Can't wait for the next installment.
65 out of 102 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ridiculously stupid
c-klinger23 December 2018
Worst Rocky movie I ever saw. The Apollo Creed story doesn't do it for me.
62 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So bad I thought the Wayans brothers were involved.
cockycorkboy2 January 2019
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, something I wish this film was. It was long, predictable, full ofcringeworthy scenes but gave me some unexpected laugh out loud moments. Please leave this franchise alone now. 7.7/10 really 😂😂😂
36 out of 54 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So bad
agent-3745514 February 2019
A total cash grab. I was supposed to care about the main character, I didn't. Mostly all drama and nonsense. To be honest, I couldn't even finish it so. It was just too awful.
15 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So freaking good
ronaldon-1601915 November 2018
From the beginning to end, the directing was so good. The script was so well written and I love it. Best movie of the year
203 out of 355 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Creed 2 tarnishes Rocky, provides unpalatable main character, misses opportunity
ericoancea3 December 2018
The movie begins with Creed, a loud-mouthed thug, beating a generic adversary and claiming the heavyweight championship. On the other side of the world, in Ukraine (later Russia, who cares, it's all the same, right?) Ivan Drago silently (as not to invoke too much humanity) trains his son while living in abject poverty conditions, his son also working carrying bricks for a living. Then we cut back to Creed just being super rich and pampered and successful, he's not even carrying his own luggage. Then Drago shows up in America, ready to challenge Creed (because of the stupid and laughable reason being that his wife left him because he lost to Rocky), and Creed reacts just like a back alley thug, with "dey iced my pops" and when Rocky tries to put some sense into him, telling him that his fight with Drago was not worth it because he had brain damage afterwards, Creed lashes out on Rocky and goes on to get beat by Drago's son, who of course plays dirty and cheats apart from being stronger and better, only to not learn anything, never give out a valid reason why Creed fights (his story is not Rocky's at all, Rocky was fighting for dignity), quick training montage somewhere dirty as to reflect how he's humbling down, and then beat Drago's son anyway. By the end of the movie I felt so sorry for Drago's son, even after they tried so hard to portray him as an amoral brute. This was supposed to be the fight that avenges his father and it played out superficially, the adversary was cardboard and that was bad, Apollo Creed had personality, that's why they are still using him goddammit, it's a movie that tries to portray that working hard will bring results but actually portrays the opposite, pampered rich loud-mouth thug beats poor Russian fighter that carries bricks for a living, and misses a huge opportunity to delve deeper into the struggles of parents that have children with disabilities.
61 out of 99 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Movie is for Girls - RIP Rocky
rickyspanish-061722 December 2018
This movie was lame and disappointing. I am a huge Rocky fan and really enjoyed Creed, I also consider Rocky 4 to be one of the greatest films of the 20th century, so needless to say I was super excited to see this film.

I was expecting to see the Dragos come calling from Russia and Creed and Rocky dive head first into 90 minutes of action. Instead Adonis is supposed to be conflicted about fighting Drago and Rocky tells him not take the fight. Why? I am still not sure. We're never offered a real reason and given the back story that's amazing. I felt like the movie was trying to just shove internal conflict and emotion down my throat from the very beginning. You'd think Creed would jump at the challenge and we'd see awesome montages, fighting, wins/losses, whatever. Instead the story drags, it's predictable, and even the montages suck.

Creed and his girlfriend get engaged and conceive a baby while still living in their crappy apartment in Philly. I couldn't help wondering how the Heavyweight World Champion and his trainer Rocky are still broke. She has the baby (who cares), and the baby might be deaf (who cares). They take the baby to get hearing tests (who cares) and Creed cries (who cares). This goes on for like 40 minutes and basically ruins the movie.

The only redemptive part of this movie was that Dragos were cool and fun to watch and of course Stallone is always fun to watch as Rocky. I was surprised to see Bridgette Nielsen which was also a treat. But in the end this movie was so bad that I couldn't help but cheer for Viktor Drago and hope that Creed gets killed in the ring just like his father.
61 out of 99 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What are all the fuss big ratings about
WVfilmfem18 December 2018
This film was just a remaking of other Rocky films, especially Creed 1. Not engaging at all, imho.
24 out of 36 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.