(2008)

Beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye.
minutolo20 February 2020
I loved this sooo much. Oscar-worthy performance of a man's journey through the anal glands. The beauty of this short film is the guy's devotion and determination of slowly sticking a mason jar up his ass and then proceeding to crush the jar with his cheeks. This may seem unorthodox, but I find it artistic and it ascends all creativity to a heavenly glaze. Speaking of glaze, his anus starts bleeding his creative blood.

Yes, this is a joke review. I nearly threw the hell up. Don't watch it.
11 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stunning, brave, brilliant
chris-b-mcmullen29 December 2019
This is a story of hope and courage. 1 Guy 1 Jar beautifully portrays the moment of triumph one feels when victory is within reach, as well as the anguish and pain left in its wake when things break apart and one is left scrambling to pick up the pieces.
21 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful story about bravery
123dontgo11 July 2020
This short yet beautiful film tells us the story of a man who gained the bravery to shove a glass jar up his ass, and to take the pieces of it after it broke. The blood dripping on the floor gives us viewers the idea of the pain he must be going through. It was so beautiful I cried as I watched this.

yes this is a joke review I cried myself to sleep after watching this-
11 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A must watch with the family!!
jackpearson-7038217 September 2020
Watched this with the family last boxing day, a film that will go down in history as a classic! A true story of bravery and triumph that will bring tears and joy. If the actor is not given a oscar for this I have truly lost hope in humanity!
17 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bittersweet
daisyisabaker23 May 2021
Short and to the point.

You will not be disappointed.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An absolute must watch classic!
king_wollop4 July 2020
Amazing if you are into gore movie's It really makes you clench your cheeks and feel the pain of the main protagonist. Absolutely cracking movie although I do think that something was a little bit tighter than just the budget
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
best film of man put jar butt
thankmrmonstrata8 July 2020
Ihave not seen better. BUT i wish triangle. unfortunate. maybe 1 day, triangle instead of jar??? please
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
As Promised. Action-Packed Film!
idmbreviewer22 September 2020
I originally saw It in the theater a couple years ago and have only seen a few times since; still wasn't reviewing back then though plus preparing for the sequel.

I don't even know what to say. There was so much wasted potential here. I will say that the cinematography, the location, hold up really well for this film. Yet, I'm still sitting here after seeing this premiere and I'm still shaking my head. The acting. Great performances all round. 10/10.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A tour de force.
Komentra20 February 2021
Quite literally Alexy's greatest performance. I laughed, I cried, and more importantly I learned what it looks like when a glass jar breaks in your anal cavity.

A true emotional roller coaster. 10/10.
the blood...
framptonhollis30 August 2017
THIS. ABSOLUTE. MADMAN.

Other people seem to have been more fazed by this demented "short film" than I have been, but it still grossed me out. It's basically irl body horror with that creeping sexual element often seen in a Cronenberg or Lynch film made all the more extreme...and it's 100% real...and the "production values" are rather poor, so I can't really say that this short is any good. I'm giving the guy some credit just because he miraculously was able to stick a jaw up his ass, then have it break, then have blood come gruesomely dripping from his self-invaded bottom, and not even react in any way. No screaming, no swearing, no moaning, no laughter, nothing. It's just another day at the office for this guy I guess, so I'll give him props for his "bravery" I guess. Otherwise, this is just another one of those shock videos you hear about all the time on the internet, and it's really not a "movie" at all. It's one simple shot, the camera quality is mediocre at best, and there's not much talent here other than a seemingly masochistic indifference the star has to what he's inflicted upon himself.
6 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved it
wolfgaming-2266612 May 2021
It was a great, wholesome and heartwarming experience. The whole film was filled with emotions, it's definitely a good one for the friday night family evening that even the kids will love!
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pretty damn good movie
iceblu1217 February 2021
U need a strong stomach for this one! This is one for family and friends to see. We watch it every Christmas year! Can't go 1 xmass without seeing a man break a pickle jar inside he's asshole! A must see. Academy award winner best gore scene
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Life Changing!
mitchellwpeebles30 July 2021
I watched this with my little brother and he loved it so much he started crying tears of joy! Please watch this as soon as you can!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Citizen Kane of our time
mattrbutler25 June 2022
A truly gripping masterpiece of modern film, showing the true nature of humanity and the beast that lurks within. This cult classic is gripping from start to finish, and supporting actor Mason Jar gives a heart shattering experience.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Marvelous film
kiyovac19 October 2021
Easily the best piece of cinema I have seen in my life. Godfather, Citizen Kane, and Shawshank - Move aside, there's a new classic in town. Every second of this masterpiece leaves you on the edge of your seat, from the moment he inserts the jar into his ass to the moment it all shatters apart. Film classes should show this as an exquisite example of how to write, produce, direct, and act in a film.
perfect
iamsaltyw24 November 2021
This short film is an easy 10/10. Watched it with the hubby and we both loved it. We were so moved by the amazing acting and great camera work, our kids will love this.
ABSOULUTE CLASSIC!!!!!!!!
kingja-7914316 February 2022
Look kiddo, if you have siblings or any parents sit them down and watch this masterpiece with them i am a 43 year old man and this movie brought a tear to my eye it is heartwarming, compassionate and an interesting biopic about life and discovery.