Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019) Poster

1,758 Reviews
One of the best MCU movies!
TheGreatGreenBadger8 July 2019
I rank this movie with Endgame and Ragnarok. It is so much better than Homecoming and it has so much comedy and action! There were so many twists (end-credits) and Jake Gyllenhaal's performance as Mysterio was the best!
49 out of 61 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best movie
joshua-cray13 July 2019
This movie gave me all the feels of being a teenager again....it's got everything you need to be entertained, most of all the diverse cast just makes it so much more better
65 out of 83 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Movie is awesome
ugajic-0376012 July 2019
I just want to say that Tom Holland is great actor and its very cool that we can watch him like Spider Man and next Iron Man. Be at peace Tony.
48 out of 60 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best spiderman ever
hanabana-998045 July 2019
It was worth it watching this movie in the teather. He is the best spiderman ever
45 out of 56 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Blown away.
annice_rox9 July 2019
Just got back from seeing this... Wow!! Might be my favourite marvel movie yet! Absolutely amazing.
53 out of 67 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tony's Legacy
shivarajanlfc11 July 2019
Far From Home, is a perfect ending for this phase. It nvr concludes bt leaves us with a question. There were many scenes where Peter will remind you Stark. Tony have left behind a great responsibility to Peter. The movie had a great screenplay, where Mysterio is a shocking character. I had one in my mind and when watching the movie, it was different. My guess on Mysterio's role was nearly right bt wrong. So that's a great part. The visuals was lit. Tom and Zendaya makes a perfect pair as Peter and Michelle. It's totally worth it watching.
47 out of 59 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Peter Parker/Best Spider-Man Movie
byson51868 July 2019
I'm going to start off with a comparison, as I've talked with other people about this movie and they had some of the same opinions I have, even in comparison to the other Spider-Man movies. To start off, there have been a lot of Spider-Man movies. We can remember the Sam Raimi movies from the 2000s where Peter Parker was Tobey Maguire. Mary Jane Watson was Kirsten Dunst, and Aunt May Parker was played by an elderly woman. I ought to say, I seriously can't believe how long it's been since those movies came out, already more than a decade. For one, watching it even back then in 2002, I thought it had some flaws and was overrated, still a good movie. A couple of flaws, one is while the 2002 Spider-Man didn't say the year it was, even when I first saw it, I thought it looked like it took place before the time it was made 2001/2002 as I noticed they didn't even mention the internet. Another flaw, is while Tobey Maguire isn't a bad actor I thought he seemed a little old, mature, and serious for the Peter Parker Role. He reminds me of Billy, the Blue Power Ranger in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. In Spider-Man, Maguire could play a geek, though I thought the way he showed emotion didn't exactly seem realistic. His relationship with Mary Jane Watson, didn't always seem so real, mostly a neighborhood girl he was attracted to, and got along with, but I feel like it barely showed chemistry between those two like they were a good couple together. Those original Spider-Man movies were great movies though, and I think they should do a Spider-Man 4 with the original cast where we could find out what they're supposedly up to years later?

We have 2 Amazing Spider-Man movies with Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker. I feel like they should have just skipped those, especially since there'd be new Spider-Man movies with a new Peter Parker that would come out shortly after these ones did. I thought this Peter Parker was a cooler Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire, though he was also old for the part as a High School Student. I also thought the chemistry between him and Gwen Stacey, was more real than between Parker and Watson in the original Spider-Man movies. They might not be your favorite Spider-Man movies, but they're still entertaining!!

Now, Spider-Man is a hero alongside The Avengers. The Avengers eventually added Spider-Man to their franchise. We now have Tom Holland play Spider-Man. Like a lot of people I've talked to, we agree he's the best Peter Parker. I mean for one, he's a younger Peter Parker. He isn't as much of a nerd as Tobey Maguire, or as cool as Andrew Garfield. Though, he is quirky and funny. He's younger and gives more of a feel of being a High School Student than those other 2. He also gives more of a feel of being an inner-city character. His Aunt May isn't the elderly woman we think of as Aunt May. He fights alongside The Avengers, and rather than in the original Spider-Man movies where he tries to save NYC from villains created by the technology of Oscorp, he is like a regular High School student fighting alongside the Avengers, saving the World from Avengers villains.

I'll be honest, that I saw Spider-Man Homecoming, and didn't like that movie, feeling like it was too dull and focused too much on Special Effects, not plot or relatable world. But, this movie was so much better!! For one, as you can tell by the trailer, they spice things up. Rather than Spider-Man being an NYC hero, "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man," we see him travel to Europe with his classmates, where we see European culture and scenes in Venice, probably the biggest Hollywood movie ever shot in Venice, Italy. It gave a feel of traveling to Europe with classmates. I thought there was more realistic chemistry between him and the Mary Jane Watson character. The action was incredible, not something to bore you, but something to keep you watching. The allusion scenes were absolutely incredible, at times it was hard to know exactly what was going on?

Another thing to mention is as I mentioned there should be a Spider-Man 4 with the original cast, taking us back to the Spider-Man we first knew, we see one of the original cast members of Spider-Man in a cameo. I won't say who, but I'll say we'll recognize him and feel like he acts just like his character in the original movies.

The endings during the credits hinted a sequel. This movie is good enough where you want to see a sequel, you're anxious to find out what is going to happen next? Go Spider-Man, you belong in the Avengers Universe!! I rank this movie a 10/10!
44 out of 55 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Spidey is back in form with this new and one of the best action films of the year.
Prashast_Singh4 July 2019
This film is even better than Homecoming. It takes action choreography and storytelling to the next level and delivers every bit of the Spidey fun fans needed. Tom Holland as Spider-Man does a great job as usual, but Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio truly impresses big time. I can call it one of the best action films of the year so far.

The film was so fast paced that when an hour passed away and the cinemas placed a random intermission, my first reaction was, "What? Why so early?" It was when I looked at the time I realized that an hour had gone already, and the film was so gripping that I didn't even feel the need to leave my seat. The second half went on to intensify with a couple of very serious moments, but also present were the heroic elevations that made the viewer not just cheer for Spidey but also feel that yes! he should fight and save the day!

And of course, what's a great Spider-Man film without action? This film's biggest highlight are its white-knuckle action sequences. The stunt directors really went creative with the fights and other action scenes, and I couldn't help but feel exhilarated. Visual effects were done very well, and the cinematography, especially during the final fight, was outstanding.

But what has really left me surprised is the mid-credits scene that has also made me restless to know what would happen next.

Spider-Man: Far From Home is a top-notch action flick that has got something for everyone. If you are Spidey fan, you need to see this one immediately in IMAX 3D. There's no way you can afford to miss this summer blockbuster. Hurry, get your tickets and a tub of popcorn ASAP!
The best Spider-Man movie yet
slxpictures4 July 2019
Homecoming, I loved. It was perhaps on par with Raimi's Spider-Man 2, with the fact that we had a real Spider-Man giving it the slight edge.

Far From Home? Completely surpasses Spider-Man 2. If you don't see this as the best movie of the bunch, perhaps you'll agree it's the best live Spidey action you've ever seen on screen! Every part of this has the Lee/ Ditko DNA lovingly sewn in despite it's modernity, they know what makes these stories and characters tick like no one else ever has and show it by delivering emotional characterisations brought straight from the comics, keeping the settings and action new and fresh as they do.

Buckle up for the third, because we are about to get a lot more of what we are familiar with and thanks to the MCU build up, it's going to resonate and matter a hell of a lot more.

Stay for those post credit scenes; especially mid-credit, that one is the best Marvel have ever done!
Incredible movie
wblackledge9 July 2019
Wow this movie was truly amazing. I'm a 50 yr old mom that has enjoyed all of the marvel avengers movies from the first iron man through endgame watched them all w my kids and I'll admit I'm still reeling w the loss of Ironman and others after endgame and was very skeptical about what's next.... and wow. This movie is like new life a new superstar and wow the twists at the end absolutely incredible. Bravo. A whole new era with adorable Spider-Man leading the way. I'm hooked the twists and hilarious post credit scene has me eagerly looking forward to what's next!
63 out of 81 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the Best Spider-Man Movie 🎦
vaibhavssachan15 July 2019
Amazing movie. Many surprises in the movie and, 3D effects and visuals are amazing. And it's credit scenes is best in the history of MCU
76 out of 99 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Spiderman: far from home
dineshaishu10 July 2019
The film tells the story of the events after the Avengers: Endgame. Everywhere was Tony Stark because Peter was incredibly respected and loved him. Naturally, it is normal that Tony Stark's absence is brought to our eyes throughout the film. Even at the first opening of the film, the losses of the Avengers are shown and there is a pleasant sympathy. Peter's loss of his mentor affects his powers, leading him to difficult times. The film successfully manages to reflect this trauma. You're experiencing Peter's pain exactly. After many people disappeared for five years because of Thanos, the world is naturally in recovery. While some people have not aged in any way, some have lost five years of their lives.

Far from Home reflects the line between comic book seriousness and comedy action mix very well. The fact that the action scenes are more than the first movie certainly does not bother. Adorned with stunning details, the action scenes look quite impressive, especially when you taste 3D and IMAX. The film offers an incredibly fun and visual feast. MCU films often go fast and are hard to follow, but director Jon Watts has done everything he can to get the important scenes for the audience to enjoy the movie. You will be happy to see faces smelling nostalgia for a few seconds. On the other hand, dress designs and especially the new costume of Spider-Man seem quite successful, of course it is impossible to overlook Mysterio's charisma.

Even for audiences who do not master the MCU universe, Far from Home is a surprisingly emotional film. On the other hand, it's like a huge group therapy session for MCU fans. Far from Home has succeeded to be one of the successful examples of its kind. The line between action and grief is well preserved. Of course, if you're following the MCU universe, you won't miss out on unreasonable details.

Finally, the film has two different endings. Obviously, after watching the first end, I wonder where they will tie the third Spider-Man movie and how they can get rid of such chaos.
Soooooo gooooood!
jaccer117 July 2019
Sooooooo goooooood! Sooooooo goooooood! Sooooooo goooooood!
Peter Tingle!!!
bostonboy-574987 July 2019
Finally saw this movie earlier tonight and I LOVED IT!!!! First off Tom Holland was amazing yet again as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Zendaya was also awesome again as M.J. I thought Jake Gyllenhaal was amazing as Mysterio. I thought the plot was great and the action and special effects were top notch. Another amazing entry in the MCU
Best Spiderman Movie Ever
haroonmajeed10 July 2019
Brilliant Movie A Teenager Who Is Busy To Handel Its Personal + Super Hero Life At Same Time All The Actions Scene + GCI Scene Is Amazing & Perfect....
Tony Stark's Legacy and Beginning of End Game
sayamasjad9 July 2019
Endgame is just beginning of the End. The most amazing thing about the MCU movies is that they keep up with the hype. I like Tom Holland more than Tobey Maguire as a role of Peter Parker. :) I love the plot of film with school fellows. What about that ending though? Seems like MCU franchise is not going to end this Marvel Series. It was really awesome to see the Tony Stark's Legacy. As I said, Endgame is just beginning of the End. ;) I love to see Doki and Mysterio together.
Must see
joaofmcs9 July 2019
Best movie of the century, I have already seen it, it is gorgeous
Futuristic
aleehmzaa9 July 2019
Tom Holland is doing an awesome job. The way MCU has build up his character of course he will challenge the characters like Captain America and Iron Man. And Spider man far from home is an awesome step to that.
Perfect!!
korisnik98211 July 2019
Perfect movie, I loved every second of it!!! So refreshing and funny :)))
49 out of 62 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Even better than Homecomming!
AleksandrBelenko11 July 2019
Just got from the movies. Even though I picked up a lot of spoilers before seing the movie, still enjoyed it very much. (Thank you. Give me more!) I will try not to spoil it here though. I do not understand why having 8.1 and now 8.0 this title is not near top 250. Probably because of top voters policy.... 6 years on this site still cannot understand the deal with voter's voice unequality... Anyways, Tom Holand is the best Spidey and this movie is the best Spider-Man movie. Some might argue second instalation of Reimi's trilogy is the best one. I, personaly, not sure about that. I had so much fun watching it, even though the villain's true intentions are kinda obvious . We all know what kind of person Mysterio is, aren't we? So noone can spoil that part, yes? The film relies a lot on comedy and after Endgame it is exactly what we need. Drama is still present, so it does not tilt to laughter all the way side. The return of probably the biggest oponent of Spider-man is so much fun, and rises so many question to the future that protagonist holds in the MCU. Zendaya is great as MJ, and mixed race cast is great overall in the movie. And does not feel obligated and SJW lobbied. ( Little Mermaid wink) Finally, it is perfect modern Spider-man movie. Go to the cinema and watch it.
Awesome movie
lezhans9 July 2019
Interesting plot, great characters, and a fantastic ending to the infinity saga.
49 out of 62 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Spoiler free! For MCU lovers is a gift.
sergiobugeda9 July 2019
When Homecoming came out i thought that was the Spiderman movie i was waiting for all my life, now that Far from Home is here i can tell i was wrong, this is the Spiderman movie i've been waiting for all my life, reminded me of the comic books i use to read as a child, it's funny, action packed, visually perfect, full of surprises and not one character disapoints. I even felt nostalgic and so emotional at so many moments of the movie. Just great great great! I wil watch it again and again! The only thing that makes me sad is to know that there is not another one coming next month!
Great sequel to Homecoming
kpftaisipic6 July 2019
Mysterio is great on the big screen. Awesome movie can't wait for the next one!
32 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great!
grantbroone10 July 2019
Amazing Spider-Man is back and so are his amazing movies!
46 out of 58 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It was amazing
veldawestdorp13 July 2019
I just went to the cinema and I loved the movie so much. It had all the elements that you could want from this kind of movie. It was funny, beautifully made, it had the right kind of action and Tom Holland amazing as Spider Man. Also normally I think movies that get a second version tend to be a bit worse. But in my opinion it was even better than the the first "Homecoming" :)
54 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.