Santhu Straight Forward (2016) Poster

Its Yash all the way!!
vinaygowda-c22 November 2016
Santhu Straight forward is a commercial movie with right ingredients put together. It is a reflection of how a Big star can occupy the complete screen space and give a complete entertainer. This is due to fact that Yash provides a complete package with dance, action, comedy and charisma which Sandalwood has missed in quite a few years now. Though the movie has a very basic story which we have seen multiple times, the screenplay is just good. The punch dialogues, comedy sense and Yash, Radhika duos make us to watch this movie. All the songs are composed very well and choreographed level with good locations. V Harikrishna is back with his music. Radhika as always give justice to her role without any doubt. Shaam and other supporting actors have performed well. Ravishankar creates that charm once again with his entry at the end of the movie. Verdict: The movie has all the content to spend 159 minutes without boredom and no need to comment on the shortcomings. 9 out of 10 for its entertainment value.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My Favourite movie ...
sadhnas-7039427 January 2021
I love this movie ...there is lots of emotion ,comedy , actions and main thing love... Volla huduge is my Favourite song.... 💖💖😊😊🙏🙏
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.