White Noise (I) (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated R for brief violence and language.|
Sex & Nudity
- No actual sex scenes occur, but there are some sexual references throughout the movie.
Violence & Gore
- A man shoots another, several shots, The man who were shot then shoots the man with the same gun, The bullet ricochets off his hand and hits a woman in the leg. The man and the woman then load the man into their car as he chokes. There's blood.
- A very large car crash appears in the second chapter, With ran-over bloody bodies, Sometimes severed in various places, With blood. Although in some of the instances it is blurry and hard to catch. Brief.
- 3 uses of "fuck" throughout the movie, along with 7"shit", 2"ass", 1"piss", and other milder terms.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is smoking and a fictional pill.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Themes of death and mortality. Some dream sequences show creepy figures and some instances include disturbing and nightmarish themes and moments, Other parts are very lighthearted and happy though the film is not recommended for young children or very sensitive viewers.
- The film is mostly about the fear of death, although as the film goes on it begins to send a message about being grateful for your life and to stop worrying as much. While being quirky, weird, and greatly disturbing at times it is a very lighthearted film.