Vikram Vedha (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- Few sexual references throughout the movie , very mild.
- A romantic scene between Vikram and his wife but nothing is shown.
Violence & Gore
- There are several scenes of strong violence which include details of injury. These include scenes in which characters are shot in the chest multiple times resulting in large blood spurts; as well as fistfights and fights which involve the use of weapons such as metal tools and sticks.
- In other scenes punches are exchanged, a man is hit on the jaw with a sledgehammer, men fight with machetes and a man is pistol-whipped.
- The antagonist repeatedly stabs a man in the throat resulting in sight of the man coughing out blood
- A quick close-up is shown of a man's throat being slit
- Blood is shown spurting from a man's head after he's shot
- There is infrequent strong language ('f**k'). There is also milder bad language, including uses of 'arse', 'bloody', 'bugger', 'bullshit', 'crap', 'shit' and 'son of a bitch'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a cigarette laced with cannabis. He claims that it gives him a buzz.
- Some drinking and smoking. Characters are shown drunk.
- A man smokes a cigar of marijuana.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- It's an intense violent movie