Distorted (I) (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some violence and disturbing images|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity. Very mildly implied in some of the dialogue.
Violence & Gore
- A woman sees a flash of images on a TV. They are VERY fast, but there are some gross images in between them. Some mildly bloody images. Nothing too bad.
- A man jumps off a roof and falls to the ground where he is slightly torn apart. This is probably the most "disturbing" scene in the movie.
- Pretty standard language, actually not even that bad for an R rated film.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman is seen taking perscription meds a few times. Some characters have alcohol at a party. A man has a glass of scotch to try to help him sleep.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film is not that scary. There are some PG-13 movies that are WAY more scary.
- There are flashing images so people suffering from epilepsy should be warned