Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- Only one cute little kissing scene between Aladdin and Jasmine
- Some costumes of female actresses are with visible cleavage
- A woman describes Aladdin as 'rather tasty'.
- When seeing Dalia helping herself to a drink, the Genie mentions 'feeling a little thirsty myself'.
Violence & Gore
- Jafar kicks Aladdin off a ledge.
- Jafar pushes a man down a dark well and we hear his scream fade out as (we assume) he falls to his death (nothing else is shown, no sound of impact or anything.)
- Jafar throws Aladdin off a balcony after Aladdin refuses to say where the lamp is.
- Hell was used in a song
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The genie is seen holding what looks like a martini a couple times throughout the movie.
- Punch is seen at a party.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Iago is briefly transformed into a much larger, more vicious version of himself as he chases the heroes.
- The cave of wonders breaks down and fills with lava as Aladdin and Abu ride the carpet in an attempt to escape.
- Jafar is more serious and intense than in the original, but almost always conceals this with a stoic facial expression and almost monotonous tone of voice.
- Jafar controls Iago into a big, scary, bird. Iago's scream might be loud & scary for some viewers.