Thi Mai, rumbo a Vietnam (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man is shown in another man's bed, implying they had sex the night before; no nudity. A man is seen in the shower, but only above the waist or in a towel. And a woman insults her husband with very mild innuendo implying he doesn't bring her to orgasm.
Violence & Gore
- One minor scuffle has two characters slapping at each other in the sea.
- As English subtitled on Netflix, there's very little, a few occurrences of "sh*t", and not much more.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is occasional social drinking. One character gets slightly drunk, but her friends don't let it get out of hand. Two characters are said to have used sedatives to calm their nerves for air travel. One character smokes cigarettes numerous times. No other drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There's nothing frightening. One intensely heart-warming scene may make you cry.