The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019) Poster

Best Comedy & Family movie.
ymuyuseda13 August 2019
Angry Birds 2 will make you very happy. Amazing comedy for kids and adults. Great Story with didactic plot. Awesome direction. Comedy relieves stress and this movie will enchant you on my own responsibility.
254 out of 308 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great movie for all Angry Birds fans
jaylenej4 August 2019
After waiting 3 years for this, it was worth the wait. This movie has great new characters along with the original cast. This hilarious film is great for all ages and can't wait to see it again.
148 out of 195 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
good movie
thesupernoob3 August 2019
Its good because most video game movies are quiet bad and most sequals are usually bad but this one is better than the original
153 out of 206 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Absurdly funny. Kids loved it.
madden-brad15 August 2019
I took my babies to Angry Birds 2 today and laughed to the point of tears MULTIPLE times. My daughter, who is 5 was laughing constantly as was the the rest of the theater. Even my 2 and half year old sat the whole time and was giggling. TAKE YOUR KIDS!
80 out of 116 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Movie Yet
adamyountz17 August 2019
Movie is hilarious great story really sweet it's a great movie the reason why it's so good is it's hilarious I really recommend the movie
60 out of 91 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A good movie
heefan1917 August 2019
So sweet so funny and I had laught a lot. If AB have the third movie I wish all the flock has more apear. Love it!
63 out of 96 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Super fun to watch
gollumofimdb8 August 2019
The movie contains funny moments all the time and the characters are enjoyable for all the family. It is by far more fun than other cartoon and kids movies released this year. You won't be disappointed! Forget about the game and take it as a fun movie to watch. Highly recommended!
80 out of 127 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Actually better than one would expect
AllanSmitheee4 August 2019
It's 2019, mobile games have evolved and Angry Birds is apparently still a thing. As shocking as this might sound, the sequel to the critically divisive 2016 CGI adventure actually improves on the first.

Some time after the events of the first film, Pig King Leonard (Bill Hader) has waged war against the Angry Birds for the devastation of Piggy Island. However, when Piggy Island is hit with a massive ice ball, Leonard discovers a third island. This new location is overseen by Zeta (Leslie Jones), a vengeful eagle.

Now seeking a truce with the Birds, Leonard and the Pigs need their help in stopping Zeta's reign of terror. Red (Jason Sudeikis) is skeptical but agrees on the condition of once again playing hero.

Gathering the team together -- including hyperactive speedster Chuck (Josh Gad), ticking time bomb known as, well, Bomb (Danny McBride), Leonard's assistant Courtney (Awkwafina), and Pig inventor Garry (Sterling K. Brown) -- they realize that they're missing a brainiac, who emerges in the form of Silver (Rachel Bloom), Chuck's little sister, whose banter with Red has very obvious romantic tension.

In a subplot, hatchlings Zoe (Brooklynn Prince), Beatrice and Lily (Faith and Sunday Urban) accidentally lose track of Zoe's unhatched siblings, taking them on a journey of their own.

Of course, the last thing to expect from a movie based on such a game is, well, for it to be better than average. The Angry Birds Movie 2 is. It may come off in promotional material as silly and juvenile, which it is but couple that with a lot of parental bonuses and you got quite the entertaining 97 minutes. 4/5.
67 out of 108 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Actually Hilarious!!! For Adults and Kids!!!
justp057925 August 2019
Surprisingly laugh out loud funny and clever. Great 80's and 90's soundtrack as well.
39 out of 60 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilarious!
petrinordlund21 August 2019
I laughed from start all the way to the last scene. The movie delivers a constant stream of fun and laughter. The characters are great, nicely animated with tons of detail. Some of the scenes targeted for the adult viewers are just super hilarious. Go watch it, you won't regret it.
37 out of 58 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Number lies
dhrbolai28 August 2019
I don't know why it has such low rating, i laughed like a lifetime after a very long time. This is such awesome fun movie everyone should go and watch... And i want more of it.
37 out of 59 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Much funnier than expected
Gordon-113 August 2019
This film tells the story of the birds and the pigs uniting to combat against a common enemy.

I have to say this film is way funnier than I expected. The characters are cute, the jokes are funny, and there is actually a sense of adventure and captivation as well. The film is a light-hearted, a great brain off watch.
50 out of 84 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
OH MY GOSH!!!!! (Referring to that silly bird that was always saying that... You sure know who I'm talking about, don't you?! πŸ˜…)
georgianick8 August 2019
After having just watched the movie, I can practically say:

That is, with no doubt... ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST HILARIOUS MOVIE SEQUELS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Plus, THE BEST VIDEOGAME MOVIE SEQUEL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I really can't describe how better this movie was than the first one and how interesting the plot was, as well as those SUPER enjoyable characters it included!!!

Oh, yeah, something else, I almost forgot to say is...

I FREAKIN SHIP RED Γ— SILVER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
59 out of 102 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Better than the first Movie
TheCartoonCritic4 August 2019
This movie is about how the pigs and birds team up to fight the enemy together. In my opinion the first angry birds movie was just ok while this movie was very good. The animation was much better than the first movie and looked amazing. It was also alot funnier than the first movie. I love the angry birds games but most video game movies are not that good, so i didn't think that this movie would be good so i was surprised.
66 out of 116 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Muy entretenida y divertida para todos
tonyjfc24 August 2019
HacΓ­a tiempo que no me reΓ­a tanto con una pelΓ­cula. Y mis hijos, que no suelen aguantar hasta el final en el cine, se lo pasaron bomba. El argumento sorprende porque no es lo que esperas y hay situaciones... Que no quiero adelantar por no hacer spoiler. Pero se resume en que es desternillante. Me ha encantado.
28 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nice movie
sanchezrodrigomez9 August 2019
I watched the preview on the movie (here, in Spain) and it's a movie you can't lose the chance to watch. You will laught during the entire movie. I've been waiting the producers to release another one, and boy, it's worth it.
50 out of 86 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I think SOME of the hate was unnecessary.
arishsankar6 August 2019
Funniest movie of the year! the elements and humour where 10 out of 10! it was an enjoyable movie. The dialogues are to funny animation is outstanding.
51 out of 91 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.
deedeekay24 November 2019
This is a definite purchase DVD movie. I'm surprised to read such polarizing opinions about this movie. Excellent use of music. Loved the paralleling arc with Hatchlings. Other reviewers who criticized the feminism represented here don't know what it's like to be woman who's had to deal with know-it-all men who don't respect your opinion! The funniest scene for me was in the bathroom-I haven't laughed so hard in a movie in a long time.
17 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great fun
masonsaul7 August 2019
Despite a predictable plot The Angry Birds Movie 2 is great fun. Jason Sudeikis, Danny McBride, Josh Gad, Bill Hader and Sterling K. Brown all give great performances. The animation is really good, it's fast paced and consistently really funny. The soundtrack is also surprisingly great.
40 out of 72 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very nice
sapnasalman21 August 2019
Very nice Children Movie my boy and my girl enjoyed a lot
21 out of 35 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Adult funny!
howlerbaby18 January 2020
Funny for the kids and even funny with secret messages for adults. Lol
8 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilarious!
joao-vendetta17 August 2019
I was had a bad nigh, hardly any sleep, rough morning, drove the family to an early showing and LAUGHED HARD! The movie is hilarious. I was surprised that the firat one wasn't just a cash grav and actually had a story. This one has story, but the comedy shines. Hadn't laughed this much and hard in a long time.
24 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Way better than the original!
nickysofficialchannel29 August 2019
I went to see The Angry Birds Movie 2 at AMC Dine-In Menlo Park 12 with my grandpa. It was so great and very funny! I liked how Red and the birds teamed up with Leonard and the pigs to try to defeat a new freezing-eagle villain, Zeta, Who lived in a third island far far away, Eagle Island. The funniest part of the movie is when The Hatchlings try to get their bird eggs back from the cloud and The Hatchling inflated a Hatchling to try to get their bird eggs back from the cloud and The Hatchlings floated up to outer space and The Hatchling got deflated and went down to the snake's island and killed the snake and putted on the snake's clothing as a cowboy, And the most funniest part of the movie is when Bomb and the eagles sang the most nostalgic song of the internet, Baby Shark. And I also enjoyed the short film before the movie, Hair Love. This short is so great and emotional and I didn't cry. Please watch this movie! It's greater than PokΓ©mon: Detective Pikachu. Don't be angry, Be happy!

I give this movie 10.0/10.9.
27 out of 47 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun, entertaining and good story
ogutierrez-2258618 August 2019
Very fun movie to see with kids. Lots of great laughs and caught my attention throughout movie.
28 out of 49 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just laugh, you whiners!
leeroygranja10 November 2019
Who cares if Angry Birds isn't as relevant as it was before. Just watch the movie without judgement and you will be satisfied. I have rarely seen slapstick comedy in an animated movie and this already delivers. You gotta watch it!
15 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.