Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- A women drops her clothing in front of her husband. We see her naked back and about half of her butt. She turns and we see one breast from the side. Someone is heard coming and she quickly redresses.
- A women tells a man that she is his wife and pulls her shirt down almost (but not quite) exposing her breasts. They embrace and the scene ends.
Violence & Gore
- This is a medieval war movie. Lots of fighting and combat. The battles are bloody and intense but not really gruesome. Some of the more shocking moments include a burning house falling down on a woman, a man shown after he has been tortured to death, and a main character being hit in the head with a rock (blood splatters).
- Not as much as you might expect. A few uses of "bastard." Maybe a "damn" or a "hell." Overall it's pretty tame here.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Two instances of drinking fermented goat's milk
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- It's a war movie. There are plenty of intense fight scenes. We see before and after a torture scene (but we don't see the torture itself). There is a fairly dramatic pillaging scene. A man's head is chopped off.