Vada Chennai (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- A couple's wedding night is depicted; the couple is implied to be topless and intimate with each other, however the female nudity is not shown. This scene isn't shown on the Hotstar version of the film.
- No nudity is shown in the entire movie.
- A woman is ostracised and harassed after being caught kissing her boyfriend in a public setting.
- There are also brief, mild verbal sex references in connection to a couple's forthcoming wedding night not being their 'first night'.
Violence & Gore
- There are sequences of violence throughout the film in which characters are stabbed and slashed using weapons such as blades and machetes; with occasional detail of blood and injuries. Other instances of violence include fistfights involving exchanges of punches and blows.
- Got few coarse language
- Bad language includes 'slut', 'whore', 'pissed', 'bloody', 'crap' and 'ass'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Number of scenes where packets of drugs are shown as they are smuggled into prison using various methods. In addition, there are two scenes where drug-taking is strongly implied. In the first scene, the conversation affirms that some men are smoking drugs. The second scene depicts some men smoking a substance which is used as a drug substitute. There is also mention of this drug substitute in the film as a substance capable of making one high
- Multiple scenes show cocaine and marijuana being smuggled into a prison.
- One sequence shows a man removing a packet of drugs from his rectum, without visual graphic detail.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some scenes might be upsetting
Sex & Nudity
- A Scene with nudity in the jail for body checking a man is shown fully nude and taking out drug capsule from his ass