Miss Bala (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of gun violence, sexual and drug content, thematic material, and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman goes to a nightclub. At the bar and older man embraces her and the camera pans down close-up to show his hand palming her buttock (rear).
- A woman is in a bedroom with a man. She is sitting on the bed and wearing a tight dress. He removes his shirt, pulls out a hand gun and lays on the bed. He then commands her to take off her clothes. She reluctantly takes off her pants and her blouse and is left in just a bra and panties, but the undressing doesn't go any further than that.
- A woman takes a shower. She is obscured by the shower curtain and we only see a small portion of her bare back through a very narrow opening in the curtain. As she leaves the shower, we only see her from the shoulders up. As she leave she bathroom we only see her upper bare back as she wraps herself in a towel.
- A few scenes with men not wearing shirts.
- One scene involves a beauty pageant. Some of the contestants are wearing very low-cut dresses showing cleavage.
- There is one scene showing a house party with many women in low-cut dresses and some wearing string bikinis.
- A woman is interacting with a man at a house party. He touches the upper part of her cleavage and palms her buttock, then instructs her to remove her clothes. No nudity.
Violence & Gore
- Shooting with little to no blood
- 1 not comple f*** word and other profanity
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking and smoking