Britannia (2017– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
Sex & Nudity
- Sex between man and woman, topless woman thrusting on man, breasts visible, man strangles woman and kisses her, breasts visible. Male buttocks displayed in other scenes.
- Very little nudity in this series. However, sexuality strong at times. Nudity during sex scenes is brief, usually dimly lit. A post-orgy scene is mostly viewed from a distance without lingering on spots.
- a scene in bed has semi-naked/naked females ( bare buttocks seen )
Violence & Gore
- Multiple fight scenes with decapitations, gore, and lots of blood. Man is asked to kill three other captives, the act is not on screen but pleading and death sounds are heard.
- A man is implied to be castrated.
- A man is tortured. The scene is graphic.
- A man is deboned. Very graphic.
- People are seen screaming as they are burnt alive, and their charred corpses are seen later. A person, visibly broiled, is seen on a serving platter; later, a dog is seen chewing the remains of the meal.
- A lot of swearing, with occasional use of the f word by many people, and some use of "c*nt".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Use of ritualistic drugs, implied psychedelic reaction. Camera filter used to show blurred perception of influenced characters.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Man has multiple visions of death and war.
- Intense battle scenes.
- The leader of the Druids has a frightening visage.
- Suicide Trigger Warning: Graphic suicide attempt at the tail end of Season 1, Episode 8
- Much of the violence and gore is severe and likely to scare younger children.