Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and language.|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity.
- No male or female nudity. Nothing shown.
- Female characters have low shirts. Cleavage shown.
Violence & Gore
- A rebel pushes another man violently as he refuses to co-operate, whilst attempting to record him on film.
- A man is beheaded, but the camera does not focus on it and it's quick with a machete.
- Various intense, bloody scenes with rebel soldiers shooting, beating, and threatening civilians.
- A man cuts another man's throat with a large knife. He then uses that same knife to stab someone else in the chest.
- A man uses a mallet as a weapon of choice to hit a few persons across the face and head. It happens just off camera and you only see the aftermath of it.
- Several men are shot in the head and chest by a high powered rifle from a sniper.
- Several gashes to the face and head are shown after injuries sustained in various scenes.
- A man is choked to death as a result of a one on one fight.
- 13 uses of the f-word (which includes 2 uses of "motherfucker"). 15 uses of "shit" (some said under breathe), and a few other milder profanities ("Hell," "damn," etc.) infrequently mentioned.
- Blasphemous slurs are infrequent throughout. Very seldom mentioned.
- 2 or 3 misuses of God's name (once paired with damn). 2 misuses of Jesus's name
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few characters request alcohol beverages on the plane (wine). No drug references throughout.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The plane is struck by lightning and is forced to land. The turbulence is extreme and passengers are in fear for their lives.
- Civilians are forced into a local prison by rebel soldiers and are threatened to be killed. Guns and knifes are pointing at them as they are tied up.