Angels Fallen (2020) Poster

(2020)

Wow..... So bad
bwfarr_0120 January 2020
From terrible acting, to bad CGI, to inconsistent audio. It seems like someone was just throwing it together to get something ot there. Each scene became steadily worse. I could only stand about 20 minutes of a 86 minute movie.
19 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cameos by Michael Madsen and Eric Roberts. You've been warned.
avadams14 January 2020
I'm giving this movie three stars because the cinematography could have been much worse given the low-budget. This is as if someone saw Constantine and thought "I could do that" (only much worse), then threw in some Dragonball Evolution for good measure. Bad CGI, really bad casting (I mean, Nicholas Turturro?), and shockingly miscued music. If you want to see demons, give this one a pass and go watch Nekrotronic (or Evil Dead II).
25 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pathetic
sprkyg22 February 2020
This movie (if you can even give it the dignity of being called a movie) is complete and utter garbage. I have seen more talented use of filming on CSPAN than this. The effort and graphics used in this film could have been done better by a high school A/V club. The acting was less than miserable, the "action" was mediocre at best and the dialogue could've put a gymnasium full of bees to sleep. Absolutely not worth the waste of time.
10 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just Awful
royeighmey19 July 2020
Seriously, one of the worst movies I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot of bad movies. At least I didn't pay to see this garbage, it's free on Tubi. I see some fake accounts showed up to give this thing 10 stars. Don't trust these reviews regardless of what movies review they show up on. Click on the account name and see how many movies they've reviewed, most times it's just that one. Anyway, if you're looking to watch a really bad movie, you're in luck, otherwise watch an instructional video on how to watch paint dry.
9 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So Bad!
amberella-2924121 February 2020
Seriously, do not waste your time watching this film! Awful storyline, bad CGI & even worse acting. Extremely disappointed as thought I would have loved this movie.
12 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A storyline that seems ripped out of Supernatural, but fails to impress
reg-5798813 April 2020
This movie looked to be made on a low budget, which probably explains some of the CGI, music, and location choices. The acting, for the main part, is not great. The main actor, who played Gabriel, acts monotone throughout the entire movie. If he showed at least 10% emotion, this may have been a little better.

The fight scenes were not well choreographed, and the death at the end - well, talk about just wanting to finish the movie any way possible.

I did watch the entire movie, because I do like movies that have this type of theme, but it definitely would not be one to watch twice,
6 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad acting... 80's bad acting
cnpoole7510 March 2020
I'm not sure if the actors were told to do under act and over act. It was just unbelievable. The positive is it helped me fall asleep, I have a great 35 minute kip. I know it hasn't got a big budget but they could have made it up with the acting. No such luck. I'd say if you want a classic silly bad acting movie to watch then this is it, otherwise don't bother. I was shocked as some of the actors were good in other films but this... terrible just terrible
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Welcome Home
nogodnomasters20 January 2020
Imagine CS Lewis on acid writing after watching an Eric Roberts/Michael Madsen cameo film festival. A group of five rusty demon hunters plus a gadget guy go to Europe to hunt four fallen angels based on the horsemen of the apocalypse. The angels are in Europe to gather up their demons who are wondering the earth playing pool with no direction. They can be killed if hit by a beer bottle.

They attempted to create characters but failed to animate the leads. The special effects were not great. Comically bad at times.

Guide: F-word. Nudity (Ivy Natalia- thank you)
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wait what????
woodsbruce-9431317 June 2020
Man this movie was so bad that I actually broke down to make an IMDb account. Where do I start? Wow...just Wow. I mean the plot... okay bad angels.. why didn't they just say the 4 horsemen and be done with it, The acting overall was...bad, the non special effects ...cheesy the two or three that were employed, and I can say anything good about the fight scenes at the end.. It wasn't even martial arts, some wild kicks and spins that seem like a child's reenactment of kung fu theater on a saturday morning. I saw more contact in a Pokemon cartoon. Sheesh, if you got time to kill because of Covid... watch paint dry instead. Man Eric Roberts and Madsen I know, they're broke. ...
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
2/10 because I felt sooty for everyone involved.
doktorwirefly11 May 2020
Mixed ideology plot (demon angels) stilted dialogue, over acting, under acting and no acting. Demon CGI was mostly carnival face paint morphing. Broken story line. Vaguely reminiscent of Underworld. Demon hunters some of which totally unable to recognize demons even when one jumped out and bit them. One famous and good actor (probably where most of the budget went unfortunately) totally wasted opportunity here. I have seen much worse but everybody gave it a good shot. Probably needed a director to make it gel. Nice locations good video but the sound was less than par.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
could have been better
redwolf28386-893-9026214 January 2020
Acting -okay, storyline- okay---CGI some of the worst ever, very youtubish but all in all , it's still better than La La Land
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ugh
inmentemdiaboli1 November 2020
Terrible acting and the lines were corny. Could've been a good story if properly made
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stop making movies with your kids pocket money
l-j-swan26 October 2020
Oh my! Oh my! All I could handle was 15 minutes, well it felt like 15 minutes from one line cliques from other movies to very basic cgi
So Bad!!
diane-9882323 April 2020
I wish I would have read these reviews before buying this "movie". I could only watch about 30-45 minutes of it. It's hard to figure out what the storyline is. It's just all over the place. Not only is acting terrible but the filming is also.
Angels...
BandSAboutMovies16 January 2020
After the tragic loss of his wife battling the forces of darkness, Gabriel (Houston Rhines, Criminal Minds) is persuaded to rejoin his old team of demon hunters. But after he loses part of his team, Gabriel must confront his tragic past and decide who really is friend or foe. Oh yeah - and Michael Madsen shows up as Balthazar, an actual angel.

Swarms of locusts. Possessed dolls. Laser guided demon weapons. Yeah, this movie tries, but it's scope is higher than its budget.

Does it surprise you if I tell you that this movie has tons of bad CGI? Or Eric Roberts, who is not bad CGI?

Well, that's not stopping four fallen angels from coming back to Earth and causing the end of all things. If that's your idea of a good time - and yes, I know people love these films - then by all means, check this out.

Director Ali Zamani has several films to his credit, like EuroClub and Maul Dogs, but this is only the second writer Amanda Barton has written after The Amityville Terror. She's also acted in several films like Frankenstein Reborn and The Beast of Bray Road.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So bad it's addictive!
dupregalaxy26 October 2020
Another for the comedy category...

So bad...and yet I could not bring myself to press the stop button!

End scene reminded me of the 90s Mortal Kombat movie (and that's not a good thing).

Must have been directed and produced by 12 year olds and filmed with their parents home camera.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst of The Worst Movie Ever
kowaiyan19 March 2020
Please give me back my time which I was waited the amazing plot and acting from this movie (I am a big fan of Angels movies). It is really a trash and If I could, I want to give none of the point. I don't understand why some people rate 10 out of 10 for this lying movie.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Waste!
princxprag29 August 2020
Really is this movie?? Anywy thanks for my wasted Internet DATA and Time. LOL
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Waste of time!
christosyr30 April 2020
The worst film you ever watch! First time in my life see so many bad acting specially the guy play Gabriel! No plot and nothing to do with Angels! Specially the time they go to an Otthodox church and go inside some kind of corridor seriously? Mocking God and Saints like this! All are amature and don't know about acting!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Burn it's print
butravi20 October 2020
Lousiest movie ever. Can't even call it movie, it's like some stupid video clips made 20 years ago, been pasted together. Anyone in their senses won't be able to watch this whole movie, as within few minutes, viewers will be disgusted. I wrote this review, so others don't waste their time.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
If you enjoy horror from 1980-1990
vilseipannkakan7412 April 2020
There was a time when people were scared of dark shadows, before ultra violence and gore got popular. It was the 1980's. But is this really horror? No not really. There's some really funny parts full of sarcasm and irony, but I'm not sure if it's ment to or unintended. It borrows from the series "Charmed", "Sabrina the teenage witch" and "Supernatural" - you should not expect it to be better than those series even though there are some famous actors present like Eric Roberts and Michael Madsen. With the right expectations it's kind of alright but not for everyone.
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ugh
splashcat-4765329 March 2021
How Micheal Madson appeared in this I'll never know, even his performance was cringe worthy. If ur looking for a laugh you may get through the first half hour.
I Think
bemyfriend-4018419 March 2021
I think they're trying to be funny. But they're not. Who made this, why; and who was the intended audience? I saw this on Tubi, the free streaming site; which shows some of the worst movies ever made. It's kind of scary, the low quality of these films. It's like an evil plot, somehow.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great premise, not great delivery
jdmltd11 March 2021
The premise is great, the acting is awful.

I wish I could say something positive about the acting. Eric Roberts and Michael Madsen were cartoonishly bad. If I thought they were going for campy, it may have been entertaining.
Terrible
sarahcarter-5714315 February 2021
I watched six minutes that's all it took to make me switch off never seen such bad acting in my life 😂😂