Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh (TV Series 2016–2018) Poster

Disappointed
dillonsantee25 July 2018
I really did try to like the show. As soon as I pressed play, as soon as I saw the introduction I immediately knew I was in for an awful experience. I couldn't get past the first episode; it didn't follow the plot from the movie.
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome Show
ms-kgreen25 September 2017
I am 34 and my daughter is 16 years old and we both loveeeee this show! This is one of the only animations I will sit down and actually watch all the way through. Sharzod is one of my fave characters, she is Hilarious the way her and tip go back and forth. We always wanted to meet the writers for the this show to give them a high five! lmbo.
6 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tried too hard to be funny
babygal_no4 October 2017
Got very excited when I saw this on Netflix... until I pressed play. Everything was just too over the top for me and the "funny moments" just felt too forced and the plots were all over the place. Although anyone who likes Adventure Time will probably love this as it's basically just that show with Home characters.
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
good show
graciemurray-1997223 December 2017
Love it! wow. this show is funny and perfect for kids.
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilarious
hollybartenfeld30 September 2018
One of few cartoons I enjoy watching with my child that doesn't annoy me. Sharzod is my favorite.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not Good
jsherwood121218 January 2019
Let me start by saying I loved Home the movie, but the TV show is absolutely not watchable at all, which is very disappointing because I really wanted to love it! It was loud, obnoxious, unfunny, and gross. At one point a character gets vomited on over and over. Even my 4-year-old disliked it, and Home is her favorite movie.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unwatchable
d71224 December 2018
This is the worst children's show I have ever seen. My kids didn't even argue when midway through one episode I asked them to find a different show. Anyone involved with the making of this show, in any capacity, should be ashamed of themselves. Netflix can't be this hard up for content, can they?
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Best!
scive14 May 2018
Love this show. It's a jewel. Beautiful journey revealing the meaningful moments weaving an instance in the lives we live. Timeless joyful echoes
2 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crazy hilarious
juhoeerikkilaitakari3 September 2018
I've been watching this show with my 9 year old son for a few years now. It's an interesting perspective to a teenage girl's life and on how difficult it might be for an alien (foreigner) in a new environment. The show is intelligent, crazy, funny and one of the few shows I can repeat watching and still consider it entertaining.
2 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of my faves
deladollcosplay12 August 2018
I love this show. I had to wait until adulthood to get a cartoon with a relatable, black girl protagonist. Tip is an interesting character who is a bit of a tomboy, isn't a perfect Mary Sue, and isn't a boring stereotype.

The show itself is a fun watch for adults and children. My daughter and I have watched every episode and look forward to season 5. One of my favorite cartoons
2 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cute!
geminimystica1 September 2018
Sad to see that it has low reviews. The boov are absolutely hilarious, and it's a heartwarming little show. So yea, I really love it. :)
1 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointed Parent
deniseechavarria4 October 2017
I'm very disappointed in this series as the movie "Home" was the first movie my son at the age of 1 sat and watched from start to finish. I was really excited for the series and have allowed him to watch some episodes and realized that the context is not appropriate at all for a 3 year old. It is nothing like the movie was. I find it highly inappropriate for any child under the age of 15 to watch. This show contains bad words and sexual innuendos. Now he cries when I tell him he can't watch what was his favorite show.
1 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.