Warrior (2019– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
Sex & Nudity
- Full male and female topless and rear nudity.
- There is a lot of Nudity and Sexual content in the show. Graphic Front and Rear nudity from both genders.
- In season one, a woman disrobes and is briefly seen nude (full frontal) in dark lighting. Other portions of the show include brief topless or read nudity in the background of brothels. Nudity is infrequent and brief throughout.
- Sex does appear in most episodes. It's pretty graphic most of the time but it doesn't focus on it for long
- Lots of crude sexual references. A woman works in a brothel so sex is really talked about
- Nudity is very high but lasts 5 seconds each
Violence & Gore
- Brutal Bloody Fight Scenes, Intense Gore, And Graphic Violence Throughout
- Strong violence throughout. We can see some brutal martial arts resulting in bloody and gory results. Some blood splatters is often seen
- A man had his arm being cut, some blood is spraying out
- A corpse is seen with his intestines out. Pretty graphic even if it is seen from far away
- There is a bunch of stabbings but not gory just quite violent
- There are so many F words that it was hard to count.
- Strong language throughout
- Season 1 163 uses of fuck season 2 98 uses of fuck by
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is some references to opium (we see the characters using it sometimes). We also see some characters smoking and drinking alcohol
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some brutal deaths can shock some viewers
- The fight scenes, which are pretty violent, may be intense for viewers.
- Scenes of brutal racism against Asians can be hard to watch