Breathe (I) (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for mature thematic material including some bloody medical images|
Sex & Nudity
- Nothing explicit shown. There is a scene where Robin says he thinks Diana doesn't have enough "fun" - sex implied.
- Some passionate kissing.
- None. No sex or nudity. Some Kissing scenes.
Violence & Gore
- 1 x "God", 1 x "Shitty", 1 x "Hell", 2 x "Bloody", 2 x "Oh My God", 2 x "Bugger"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drink at parties.
- Robin says he wants to get wasted, to know how it feels.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A story about a group of men willingly dying, when allowed to, is being told. - might be unpleasant for younger audience.
- Blood gushing out of a mans throat a few times.
- A man talking about dying as "he has done his part". - might be unpleasant to some.
- A man is being moved while covered in ice. He says he cannot move or breathe.
- Throughout the movie, talk of his death being imminent (including some suicidal comments) comes from multiple characters, including two who wager on when one character will die.