The Grand Tour (2016– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
Sex & Nudity
- Jeremy tries to escape out of a building filled with terrorists by climbing out a window. He gets stuck half hanging out of the window and proclaims the terrorists have found him and are "doing things to him"
- Some references, not graphic , sometimes hard to miss .
- In part two of The Beach Buggy Boys, which is a special that takes place in Africa, there is a group of some topless women. Not very graphic, maybe a thirty second clip that has Hammond fixing his car.
- Occasionally Jeremy and/or Richard like to attach rubber penises to various objects - usually something owned/driven by James.
Violence & Gore
- It is implied Jeremy gets raped by terrorists while stuck in a window, he asks for James to kill him but he misses every shot, Hammond then hits him in the head with a shovel (not shown, but heavily implied).
- James shoots the queen in the back of the head offscreen, he then shoots Hammond.
- Charlize Theron gets eaten by a lion.
- Hammond has a knife fight on the wing of a plane, before he even has the chance to do anything he gets stabbed and dies.
- Jeremy is blown up with a grenade, body parts fly everywhere.
- Simon Pegg drowns.
- Jeremy gets hit over the head with a bottle by Hammond in conversation street.
- In one episode, James' head explodes in Conversation Street.
- In one episode the presenters mock fight a group of terrorists.
- There is a comedic montage of James being shot by a sniper while he tries to steal a car. One of the countless times he gets shot there is a slow motion spray of blood.
- As a challenge the boys travel to Fucking, Austria. The word is shown many times throughout the episode.
- Many British profanity include: 'Bloody Nora', 'Bollocks', 'arse' etc. Most F bombs are muted
- The words "arse", "bloody" "bugger" "shut up" "damn", "hell", "bastard", "bollocks", "Jesus Christ" and "shit" are frequent. Less uses of "cock", "penis" "ass", "goddamn" and "piss". The F-word(fuck) and C word(cunt) are usually bleeped, but in a few episodes the F-word is uncensored. The words "shit" "bastard and milder words than the F word are always uncensored. Very rare profanity uses of "dick", "wanker", "twat", "bitch", "whore", " and "pussy".
- A license plate is shown that has cunt written on it, its pixelated but done in a way where its very obvious.
- Multiple instances of the word 'shit' in the first episode. One use of strong language which was 'fuck' was bleeped out.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- References to cocaine.
- All three do enjoy a beer at the end of the day, when they can get it.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The correct and official ratings included below by IMDB
Sex & Nudity
- In the Colombia Special, Jeremy sees a man having "relations" with a donkey. He then talks to some men in the village who say that a donkey is "their first wife"
- A photo shows one of the presenters having their their pants down in the end credits of the Scandinavian Special, showing pixilated nudity.