Iron Resurrection (TV Series 2016– ) Poster

(2016– )

Fabulous
russellharvy-390171 January 2021
Watch several series similar to this, mostly based in Texas. This is easily the best. Classy, not over the top. Please keep it up. If I can eventually visit USA again I hope to visit.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why can't all car shows be like this?
chrischapman-475453 February 2019
A pleasure to watch - a proper team of people who enjoy what they do and are skilled at doing it. No fake rows or ridiculously short timescales so the work is done properly and explained in detail. Except for the Jay Leno show I would rate this the best car show on TV if you are into classic cars/restoration. Other TV shows, on both sides of the Atlantic, have a lot to learn from this and I guess it must deliver a good audience for advertisers.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
More buying parts than resurrecting
dizzeness11 July 2019
Some good end products, but whereas they claim to resurrect old junkers, in reality they buy in the cast majority of parts and just fit and paint them! Jumping on the bandwagon, avoid!
0 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Genuine people with a lot of talent and charm
tylerjac-590-2185032 August 2020
This is one of the best automotive shows on the sir. You can tell that the guy ls actually get along and like one another.

Down home Texas Guys. Honest and respectful

And they really care about outing out quality work- you can see that they know exactly what they are doing.

Keep Up the great work fellas!! ( and Gal).
Entertaining
coppytop3 December 2018
With all the cars shows saturating TV, it's nice to watch a show without outlandish gimmicks or cast members trying to pretend to be something they're not. Joe has amazing vision, his crew is talented, and the projects they turn out are tastefully done. And as a woman in the automotive industry myself, I'm happy to see his wife Amanda involved. Overall good show. Love watching the bloopers and outtakes.
Love this show!
kezhn22 October 2018
I'm a long time fan of Joe Martin and remember when he and his brother did the bike shows also. I love the no nonsense builds and the great camaraderie of the crew. All of the crew are likeable people and I get a kick out of their kidding each other. Joe builds some outstanding rides! Beautiful work and wicked paint jobs by "Short Dog". This show is always enjoyable to watch and I look forward to seeing the finished car. There is no drama, no arguing...no BS...just a cool bunch of talented people building some real nice cars. What I enjoy most about the show is, they actually show a lot of the build process. Unlike other shows that edit that all out in favor of arguing or drama. Joe has such a laid back personality too....he's just a likeable guy with a ton of talent. I even like when Amanda and Shag go hunting for parts. Even as mundane as that may seem, their humor keeps it interesting and they always score the parts Joe needs for the build. Way better than the sillyness of Overhaulin.
my favorite
brucelauriault28 July 2019
Best show on TV I even watch shows a second time, these guys and Amanda are incredible.
Practical Jokes
brsquared27 January 2020
Iron resurrection is a good show. I wish they would stop with the practical jokes. The pranks are cruel and not funny especially to the victims of the jokes. It shows the callousness and lack of respect by the jokers towards the one on the receiving end. Otherwise a good show.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Needs the Shorty Dog back
skiman-8694022 February 2020
The show isn't the same without Short Dog. He's the lil devil no one quite knows what to expect. He's the ying to Joe's yang. The show really needs and misses the Short Dog trick for the cast. Kato is missed but the Dog can make up for it. The flavor of the cast needs the Short Dog touch to balance it out.
I enjoy your show!
dougabt10 March 2020
Good show .... very little swearing, fun to watch. Seems like a good group of people. Keep it clean!!
Great show!!
elvhus16 July 2020
I love this show. The flow is great, the characters are great. That said I think the cast is too mean to Pompa.
Amanda
mwb-2224321 November 2020
Tell him to get rid of that picture on your promo you are so much better looking than that it's got to go!!
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Show
cgail-5344022 June 2021
We watch it and always get new ideas on our paint colors or just overall ideas for fixing up something in the yard. My husband listens to Bluegrass these days and wants then=m to look at album cover to. Turnpike Troubadours -Goodbye Normal Street - and see if everyone agrees the girl on the cover looks like a young Amanda ! He does call the show the Amanda show alot. We enjoy it just wish there were more new shows coming .
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What a great car lovers show!
tedbiele22 September 2021
What can I say? For a hot rod / muscle car enthusiast and lover of all things automotive, can assure you this show just rocks. They will tackle any customizing project with the same enthusiasm as building their own project and that shows in every one of their builds. No matter the media. Introduced the show to my wife and she loved it too! We are in the midst of building our Heads, cam & nitrous Z28. May have to bring it to Joe to paint it purple with ghost flames on the front! Great show!
Love it
wdeetz7 October 2021
I love the show but what happened to Shorty? I hope you guys stay on the air. I wish I could afford to have you guys put the "Martin Touch" on my 2021 Silverado. Keep up the good work.
Your "1965" Nova is really a 1964 or 63
jimbarbershopper10 March 2020
Great job on the Nova! I really enjoy watching you true artists work,but whoever sold you that Nova told you it was a 1965, when in reality it is at least 1 year older. My best friend's dad bought a new Nova in 65 and the grille and trunk were different. The 65 had backup lights in the trunk panel next to the tail lights, which were in the fenders. The grille was also a bit different from the earlier models with horizontal bars the most prominent. I looked them up online, just to be sure that my memory was right. It was. Super job, tho.
Biggest fan
mkcurry017 June 2021
I love the art that comes out of that shop I mean WOW! My favorite episode is the Fire Bird OMG that car is beautiful.
Great show
savanagator8 May 2020
Joe martin is the real deal, he actually works on the cars. Unlike some of the other car shows where a guy has never even changed plugs in a car walks around spouting orders. Great show, I watched joe in the chopper build offs. Great guy
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great New Show
sdd-122779 July 2016
It's a keeper in my book, love the show and hope the company keeps them for another year!

The various builds from cars, motorcycles to boats, makes this and all around show.

The quality of the work is above most and it has a good company line of personnel.

It also keeps me wanting to see more builds, I don't care what it is. Also there is no hollering, cussing, smack talking about the people working. As I cannot stand a show with some kind of controversy all the time.
13 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best car show
bobbyqu10 July 2016
I love this show. The one thing you don't here is Bleep, Bleep, Bleep. Please tape some more shows and give us something to watch that is also nice to listen to. This crew gets along well with each other and that's how you get the job done. The workmanship here is great I would like to see them build a rat rod. It's nice to see a show that will teach you some tricks of the trade, (heating to install a ball joint). It's little things that kids can learn on TV that will come in handy later in life. Show us some more please. My wife will watch this show because it is a nice show to watch. She says that the only thing I watch is "Cussin' and Killin" shows. Some folks have no taste when it comes to entertainment.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent Show
ellisja-5095113 March 2017
I've been watching auto shows my whole life and this is one of the best. They show you how much was paid for the subject car, all the work is detailed, and the final price is shown. Not some Chasing Classic Cars plot were everything is protected so Wayne can maximize profit at his F40 used car lot. Wayne's show is too formulaic. Plus, at Iron Resurrection, all the guys (and Amanda) get along so well, no childish bickering. They genuinely have fun together. Bitchin Rides is a pretty good show as well.
13 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Outstanding show.
jaydub-937359 August 2017
Love this show and the guys working with Joe, Mike and Shorty. Could do with a little less Shag and Amanda but overall love the builds. Just watched the build on the 50 Chevy truck and they did it like something I would pay for and drive. One has to hope this show is on for more than two years.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Show
waynedoran-550959 September 2017
This is one of the very best car / bike shows on the air today. The skills required to do some of the work takes years and years of practice.

The show keeps getting better and better as they go along. I am also very happy to see that Shag has got most of the barbecue sauce out of his beard, I am sure it won't be long before its all gone and his beard is all white.

Wayne
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great "No-Drama" Car Show!!!
nvmotorsportstx12 September 2017
Finally! A car show that is low drama! Joe and the gang are great friends, and it shows. Additionally, they are serious car guys! I have been to their shop in South TX (prior to shows) and know them to be a genuine car crew that loves what they do. This is my fav car show on TV period! Keep it up! This one's a true winner!
14 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
love it
schultz-9310114 September 2017
absolutely love your show....I like the idea that the average man or woman could afford a build by you guy's....You don't have to be a millionaire to enjoy your builds....Keep it up and I'm hoping for a season 3...................Toby Maybe next season you could throw in a cool motorcycle build......
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.