Ophelia (I) (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for a scene of violence/bloody images, some sensuality, and thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- Tender lovemaking, not prurient, between newlyweds.
Violence & Gore
- Two men receive cuts on the arm during a sword fight.
- Two people die from non-fatal flesh-wounds because they have been poisoned.
- A man is run through with a sword from the front (it comes out the back through some furniture he is sitting on with blood on it).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A girl appears to die of drowning (after taking a potion); but since "faking death" has already been discussed scene is less disturbing than it otherwise would be.