In an effort to unravel a dark conspiracy within the Noah Objective, the team travels to Vancouver, where it must infiltrate a black-tie event in order to get close to General Davies and stave off an impending animal threat. Also, Jamie and Logan's journey is interrupted when Logan's past comes back to haunt them.
Did You Know?
When Dariela talks to General Davies, she introduces herself as miss Diaz. This is the actual last name of actress Alyssa Diaz, who plays Dariela See more
Mitch Morgan tries to reassure the evolving Jackson Oz by saying: "Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas", which is incorrect. According to evolutionary biologist Robert May, President of Britain's Royal Society, "We share half our genes with the banana" (2001), but genes only make up 2% of human DNA - the answer depends on what proportion of the remaining 98% is the same. See more