Hotel Mumbai (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
|MPAA||Rated R for disturbing violence throughout, bloody images, and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Prostitutes are seen in the background of a scene. Not graphic/explicit in any way.
- A woman gets ready for bath in her hotel room. She is briefly shown in her underwear. Not graphic/explicit.
- 1 reference to an elderly lady not being able to have sex. Mild and will definitely fly over kids heads.
Violence & Gore
- The thought of knowing that this actually happened can be nerving to some.
- Although much blood there is little gore. However there is some gore at the beginning of the film in real news footage.
- Very frequent scenes of civilians getting shot by terrorists with blood
- "Christ" is abused, as is "God." 3 instances of "motherfucker / sisterfucker," 21 of "fuck," 4 of "arse," three of "shit," 1 of "bastard." A woman is called a "bitch."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Contains infrequent depictions of alcohol/tobacco consumption. Wines drunk with meals in restaurant. A man offers a distressed woman hard liquor to calm her down. The film as a whole does not endorse or depict substance misuse.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Think of this movie as National Geographic meets 9/11 with guns. Nothing explicit like gore or anything like that is shown.
- People die. A lot of people die, but not graphically. Blood shown (sometimes but not too much blood) but some deaths are off-screen and all we hear are shots fired.