24 Hours to Live (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong bloody violence throughout, language and some drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- There's a scene at a strip club where a woman is seen in the background dancing seductively in a thong, nudity shown. There is a close up of her before it pans out to her in the background
- In a flashback scene, a woman is seen entering a room with her sleeping gown open revealing her underwear. The scene is brief.
- A woman is seen taking a steamy shower in the background. We can see her fully nude from behind, i.e. full rear nudity.
- In hotel room, woman and man kiss passionately and begin removing clothing, implying sex; no nudity. A bare-chested male is seen.
Violence & Gore
- There is quite a bit of blood during fight scenes, but nothing over the top. About as violent as a standard action movie.
- Nearly every single gunshot includes blood splattering and spraying but nothing too graphic.
- A man uses a sniper rifle to take out multiple soldiers in a room where an interrogation is taking place. The first shot hits the female interrogator with lots of blood spraying (quite graphic) and several other people are shot with some blood shown (not too graphic).
- In a slow motion action sequence, Z is shot in the side with blood spraying. Seconds later, he is shot in the head again with blood spraying out of the back of his head. A couple more soldiers and African villagers are violently killed with lots of blood.
- The last action sequence in the movie is extremely violent with lots of blood. This is the most violent scene in the movie. It has headshots and body shots at point blank range, brutal stabbings and hand to hand combat. Many people are violently killed.
- f-bombs, telling someone to "f-off"
- Around 30 f-words
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Violence & Gore
- A group of soldiers finds an abandoned cargo box full of dead bodies that seem to have been toutured, assumed by their cuts, and bruises. They clearly did not survive the experiment. This scene is very dark and disturbing.
- At the end of the movie, Jim shoots Wetzler in the leg and head (blood splats on the wall). Right after, Jim is shot in the chest and dies. (Blood is shown spraying from his chest).
- As expected, Travis dies after his 24 hours are up, but later he is mysteriously brought back to life by the doctor he let go and let live.