F9: The Fast Saga (2021) Poster

1,626 Reviews
Charlize Theron's put-a-bowl-on-head-and-cut-around haircut needs it's own movie
sumtim3s00n29 July 2021
The movies are becoming just too stupid. Soon the storyline will be 2 explosions from opposite side of the tracks who fall in love.

It is insulting to the audience. Actors should give their money back for making society even more dumb and primitive. Then ban the writers, director and producers from hollybank.

All that money and budget, probabily 125 writers they hired and they couldnt come up with a movie that would be something above the quality of a toilet cleaner. Actually all commercials,even those 5 second ones, are above this nonsense.

All in all, generic, insultingly dumb, unfunny and a horrible mess.
256 out of 277 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You ain't Fast, are you Serious?
rasticho3 August 2021
I felt compelled to write this review one hour into the movie (couldn't carry on for obvious reasons)... We all knew the franchise was steadily worsening but this one takes the cake. I don't think you can make something utterly ridiculous even on purpose.

Only question I would like to ask the cast is do they actually care about F&F like we the fans do/did or was it just a big lie right from the start?

A person with some kind of self-esteem wouldn't embarrass him/herself this way.

P. S. Charlize, I keep having nightmares about that haircut.
383 out of 420 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
They finally went way too far!
italianchica-5013513 July 2021
I usually enjoy this franchise and have seen every movie multiple times. Unfortunately F9 was the most ridiculous, unbelievable, far fetched nonsense I've ever seen. It was so dumb to the point that I wasn't entertained. Talk about disappointing.
1,068 out of 1,199 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What is up with Charlize Theron's hair in these god-forsaken movies?
derekrsim3 August 2021
Couldn't bear to watch beyond 20 minutes. Toretto's younger self has no resemblance to him now whatsoever. And that's the least of the utterly ridiculous things that the filmmaker's trying to make you buy into for 2 hours. Lame dialogue. I love British accents but this one I just could not bear any longer.
268 out of 300 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shows you What Hollywood Thinks Of Us
hardoop-fasbook12 August 2021
They ship out any garbage and don't bother anymore. That is how much esteem they hold us in.

Fast & Furious used to be about car meets, racing, punking the pigs, sexy flaunting girls with long hair and mini skirts kissing with open mouths and of course criminal gangs.

Now we have Queenie, Lettie and Cipher challenging Dominic for the short hair sweepstakes. This Justin Lin guy needs to stop believing himself because they gave him Star Trek (which he cheesed up) and give us what we want.
130 out of 145 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
2 stars only because Jordana Brewster is so beautiful...
gvtheobald3 July 2021
Bad. Bad bad. Even by Fast and Furious standards this is bad. It's like someone wrote (bad) dialogue for a bunch of random scenes, smashed them together with some car scenes and CGI, and hoped a coherent movie would appear. No plot. Bad dialogue. Incoherent plot. I kept hoping it would end....
393 out of 454 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"Ewww what is thisss?"
bobjane-131 July 2021
Watch enthralled as Jordana Brewster encounters her prop noodles and ponders its calorie count.

Will Jordana eat the noodles? Or will she fumble it into her hair? You'll have to watch F9 to find out!

Seriously though, just watch the first chase then turn it off.
130 out of 146 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Illogical and nonsense
zaman-7877822 July 2021
This franchise was about street racing and now all of a sudden after 8 installments its about the same crew of below average actors trying to save the world from evil. If you want to see a bunch of people saving the world with their anti-physics and doent-make-any-sense sort of stunts, i'd recommend you put your 30 dollars on something like Batman or Superman because this film is wrong in so many ways that i dont even know from where to start.
389 out of 452 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Enough. Red light. Stop
d-shilling-11 July 2021
Just utter garbage. To say this movie was written and made by a 12 year old is an insult to a 12 year old. This franchise needs to end now.
312 out of 361 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch The Marx Brothers Instead
penetrate-her25 July 2021
They have the same haircut as Charlize Theron... but no worries, they have Helen Mirren in there in case Theron's weird short hair doesn't 'cut' it for you.

LOL

The film is slow and the director started thinking he is on the set of the faux Star Trek they handed him.
266 out of 310 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't waste your time
danmelder30 July 2021
I admit, I've been a fast fan all the way. Decent stories, ridiculous action scenes. Love them.

Watching this was just awful. There are a couple of decent action sequences, but you need more than that to make up a movie.

Also...Charlize Theron and her stupid haircut were totally irrelevant.

BAD BAD BAD.

I'd be very surprised if they even bother to make an F10.
123 out of 140 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It Is A Four Out Of Ten Realistically
hans-kai1 August 2021
Like any franchise they will keep producing films until it descends into quicksand and mud and only then will they stop. They will run it into the ground, forgive the metaphor, before they stop.

We can help rescue the older films by not watching of course. But somehow people are bored enough to watch anything.

Anyway, it is not awful. There is some action and someone who will remain unnamed thought he is still wrecking Star Trek!

The biggest problem is that the scenes and the plot seem random. A bunch of scenes (here and in space) and then they said 'OK ship it out.'

Bottom line: there is no reason to watch this movie other than to satisfy an addiction to franchises or the F&F franchise or to help the studio's cash position and stock price. If those are good enough reasons then go for it. The film is not a 1/10 and in fact is more believable than a high school in Tokyo Japan where every student is American for some reason rapping and talking smack (OK fine we did see a Japanese girl walk past I think once).

They do not have girls being lesbonymphomaniacs either, Charlize is either having a mid-life crisis or lost a bet with her repulsive hair do and ... well, I cannot find any reason other than the above to watch this.
147 out of 170 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stop.
aseeleg4 July 2021
Just please stop it! That's unbelievable and we really sick of this, and we all know that you sick of this too, and you guys just make it to get earnings and a F money , but please we DON'T WANT MORE.
348 out of 419 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
sup bro?
budmerman2 August 2021
Charlize Theron with a with a glandular hair doo in a glass box, dude.

Word bro?

Word. Also gots a rocket powered pontiac fiero that launches into orbit.

Fo realz bra?

Truth.

I love you bro.

Bring it in bra.
142 out of 168 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I miss the old F&F
DeBBss30 July 2021
I've heard so many jokes about the physics in F9 thinking they were just overexaggerating, but no, it's really that bad. F&F is known for going crazier and crazier with each entry, but I think it's gone too far for its own good. Not one action scene entertained me; none of the scenes were creative, they were just dumb. Some may find enjoyment from how ridiculous it is, but I was just left unimpressed.

And the story was exactly the same as the last few F&F movies. They're so similar that you can literally predict what happens if you've recently watched F8 or F7. F&F has gone so far from it's roots that I've given up on the franchise. At least give one spin-off for the car guys and OG fans, maybe something similar to the first three F&Fs, it'll hurt nobody, Universal.

This movie is just really bad. Tons of plot holes, ridiculous action scenes, and a story that disgraces what F&F used to be. As a huge and longtime fan of the franchise, I have now lost faith. This film is a disgrace, and I refuse to believe that John Cena is Dominic Toretto's brother.
189 out of 226 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unbelievable garbage
lee_chaolan-846262 September 2021
I was totally blown away by the garbage Hollywood is producing nowadays. Probably the most stupid movie I have ever seen!
13 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad dream.
karapets30 July 2021
Good movie about street racing became ridiculous and disgusting mess for brainless people, who continuing financing producers of this garabage.

Calling this movie is insult for the word of MOVIE.

Producers of this content should be legally charged for the crime against humanity.
194 out of 235 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Garbage
rubabsana30 July 2021
Don't waste your time on this. It was so trash lolll.
153 out of 186 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I had to watch 3 episodes of Batwoman to try and forget this mess!!!
raqsar30 July 2021
OMG was this movie bad, had to watch Batwoman and the Equalizer to get this one out of my head! From street racing to outer space and cardi-B too, plus John Cena on roids. It just doesn't get any worse than that, oh wait John Cena apologizing to the Chinese people for calling Taiwan a country, there it got worse!!
180 out of 223 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Are you serious?!
bamabills31 July 2021
The flow from the beginning was so awful! No real story, no real heart, no real racing, no real feeling of family which is what this movie is supposed to be about! This was literally just to get a paycheck and to put a movie in the books. Every character was a cliche of who they were in previous films. Tej was a tech guy who didn't do anything but fancy himself a fighter, Roman was either worried or having a midlife crisis. Letty just doesn't know who she is anymore. Mia left one family to help family she left in the first place. And Dom has just lost all sense of who he is. I miss Paul Walker and what he brought to the franchise. I'm just glad he isn't here to see what has become of his legacy. I'm sure the actors told themselves they were doing it for Paul but they shouldn't kid themselves.
102 out of 124 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
premkrmufc1 July 2021
This movie didn't need to exist..just like the last one..
136 out of 168 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My wife said...
ian-86415 August 2021
That this movie is marginally more interesting than me.

The divorce is final next month.
22 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Holy....
xNecRosex30 July 2021
Just when you thought it couldn't get much worse... it did.

There is not much to say about this, barely watchable, total nonsense, fairly cheaply done CGI (given it's 2021) and overall just utter trash. Not going to bother talking about script or direction.

By the time the very first "chase sequence" is over you realise nothing can save this movie from then onwards.
103 out of 130 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why don't they actually try anymore??
lou-picard16 September 2021
Do they think we will watch anything? I.e. There is no point in putting in any effort because every film will get streamed and collect millions of view so a profit is guaranteed.

Case in point: What does Queenie contribute to this film?

Cipher: didn't the director or the actress hear of wigs??? I mean let's say you are getting old and losing your hair or are getting chemo... you could buy a wing you know?

Ah forget it. I am done.
14 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Batman, Superman, James Bond
kohsoonlee2 August 2021
This is Batman, Superman,James Bond add together. Seriously the whole movie is a joke. Suitable for 3years old and below only.
37 out of 45 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.