F9: The Fast Saga (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of violence and action, and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Same as the previous installments, this movie also features a brief scene with women in suggestive clothing.
- There is a kiss between Dom and Letty
- Brief verbal references to sex in song lyrics.
- Women are offered up to Dom, saying that they are all on "the payroll"
Violence & Gore
- Very stylised hand-to-hand action violence with the use of swords, explosions and high-powered weaponry.
- Very moderate sense of peril throughout.
- Dom fights off several mercenaries in a crumbling underground facility. They are all punched in the face and fall off a ledge. He lifts a man up and smashes his back against a metal rail breaking his spine.
- Mia and Letty fight off several mercenaries in a house. They get whacked in the face with frying pans and are violently kicked and punched. One man is pushed through a glass window and lands on a pile of bags of dirt.
- Dom and Jakob get into an intense fight sequence where they punch each other and throw each other through walls.
- Han shoots three men with a sniper rifle. We briefly see something spray from their bodies.
- There is a flashback of a girls parents dying in a car bombing. A man takes out multiple soldiers while trying to save the girl.
- Roman knocks out two delivery guys by punching them in the face. Both he and Tej fight off multiple goons. They each get thrown out of the truck and slammed into a giant magnet.
- The heroes drive though a mine field and there are numerous explosions - people are crushed by cars etc.
- Multiple uses of "shit" and "ass". The N word can be heard during a song
- "Shit," "piss," "prick," "ass," "asshole" and "dumbass" are sporadically uttered throughout the movie.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Occassional scenes of drinking
- Mild references to drugs dealing and smoking cannabis in songs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The movie's integral theme is family loss. There is a scene of a girl whose parents die in front of her as they sit in their car and it explodes. Can be intense and emotional.
- The flashbacks of Dom and Jakob are pretty gritty.
Violence & Gore
- There is a violent flashback of Dom hitting Kenny Linder with a socket wrench, then off screen he hits him a few more times, suggesting he killed him.
- In the opening scene, Dom's father Jack Toretto dies in a car crash - the car is engulfed in a massive fireball explosion. The scene is heart-wrenching and emotional as Dom cries in grief. The burning car is shown repeatedly, (though no charred body is ever seen in the vehicle)
- A massive military vehicle falls on top of Roman implying that he is dead. We then see that he survived and is unharmed.