Permission (I) (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- The film opens with a couple having sex in bed, they're under their bed sheets but we hear them moaning. Scene lasts for around a minute.
- Brief frontal nudity when Dane is seen lying in bed naked after having sex with a woman, he stands up and we see his rear for a few seconds.
- Two gay men have sex in bed - lower body covered so nothing seen (lasts about 30 seconds - one minute circa)
Violence & Gore
- A few uses of the f word
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few scenes where characters are in a bar
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film revolves around a couple deciding to have sex with other people before committing to marriage. There's tension after jealousy sparks between the two.
Sex & Nudity
- A woman and the guy she has a one night stand with has a shower together, but only seen from shoulders above so nothing seen
- Will flirts with the bartender (Stevie) and then has a quickie with a female bartender in the toilet - scene lasts less than 30 seconds - nothing seen. He leaves straight after
- After presumably having sex once (and stating he didn't come the first time) Will has sex with a woman fully clothed and this time orgasms quite quickly. Nothing seen. Scene doesn't last long.
- Will and Anna have a number of discussions about the sex they have with other people. Not graphic, but quite strong sexual content!
- Will visits the woman he has been having sex with and gives her flowers. When he leaves a naked man comes out her bedroom (she tells him off for coming out of the room) - he is seen completely naked from his pubic area (pubes visible) - penis not seen. Scene lasts about 20-30 seconds.