Saala Khadoos (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- Moderate sex references include a man salaciously asking about a female boxer, "Is she that good in bed?", and a man angrily telling a female boxer, "All you could think of was getting laid!".
Violence & Gore
- Violence is moderate and includes several scenes of boxing matches, with sight of heavy punches and sight of boxers bleeding and being knocked out when struck.
- There are also some other scenes of destruction, kicking, hitting etc apart from the boxing action violence.
- Moderate bad language includes a man referring to a woman as a "Dumb bitch" and a woman angrily asking of a man, "Do we look like whores?".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The protagonist is mostly angry throughout the film and often talks roughly to the people he's angry on.