Set It Up (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- Sexual references throughout, ranging from double entendres to jokes to conversations. Some are mild, others more explicit.
- One scene with a couple in bed, but no nudity.
- Brief shot of a man inspecting two men wearing Speedos (they're shown from the waist down); he then makes a crude comment about them.
- In the opening credits, a man is shown thrusting an unseen woman who's legs are open in the air. He's on the phone and exclaims "I'm coming!" (this is most likely a reference to the theme of the credits). No nudity other than his bare chest but easily the most graphic scene in the film.
- Man tell his girlfriend he can come upstairs and wake her up with his penis.
- One scene shows multiple females in bikinis.
- Multiple couples are shown kissing/making out.
Violence & Gore
- F--k used twice, c--t three times, n--a used once, and s--t dozens of times.
- Damn, hell, crap, etc used infrequently throughout. Dick, tits, bone (said in numerous ways) are also used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- At one point, two characters finish a bottle of whiskey
- A man is shown staggering drunk, holding a bottle of alcohol. He later drinks more.
- One character admits she is drunk and walks and talks like she is "tipsy."
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Overall, a mild enough rom-com.