All the Money in the World (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language, some violence, disturbing images and brief drug content|
Sex & Nudity
- A man reaches under a woman's shirt on her stomach
- While the young Paul is with his drugged up father in Morocco, you see him standing in the foreground, while a young woman clad only in her underwear passes by in the background. It is clear that she is not wearing a bra, but since she moves quickly, the shot is drug-cloudy, and she is shown from the side, it is vague. Later the camera changes angles and you see Paul's father cuddling in bed with his mistress. She is topless, but sensitive areas are obscured. When the woman is lying on a couch, also during this scene, a glimpse of her breast or partial breast is shown. Meanwhile, there is no male nudity shown at all.
- There is no male nudity to counter the brief but present female nudity.
Violence & Gore
- To convince his family to agree to the ransom, John Paul Getty III's kidnappers force him down to cut off part of his ear, in great detail, with himself still conscious. That ear is delivered to a newspaper with later threats to send more vital body parts if the ransom is not paid.
- There is sight of a burned body which is shown in some detail.
- A few bloody shootouts with blood splurts (graphic). Kidnappers cut off Paul's ear very bloody and graphic. Blood is shown pouring out of his ear and he is screaming. This scene is very disturbing.
- Approximately 10 F-words, some spoken in Italian with subtitles.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are some references to drug addiction; bag of marijuana briefly shown
- Most of the Italians smoke cigarettes in most of their scenes.
- Gail smokes cigarettes in many scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Violence & Gore
- During a shoot out at the captors den, at least three criminals are shot dead as they try to escape, with blood spurting from their wounds. Not long after, we see one of them die slowly, choking on blood. There is a graphic shot of his bullet wound.