Ana is a bride to be that gets drunk after finding some secrets from her fiancée and ends up in a jungle. Daniela, has always been afraid to tell her best friend she has feelings for him, both their courage will be tested.
Marco Polo Constandse
Luis Gerardo Méndez,
Valentina has the perfect life in America. Her universe trembles when Jason, her boyfriend, proposes marriage and she must confront her family, the Hidalgo, the most chaotic and surreal political dynasty in the history of Mexico.
When aspiring actress Maria Laura's best friend begs her to flirt with her boyfriend to test his fidelity, Maria finds a lucrative new career. After being hired by women across the city, ... See full summary »
After a night of drinking, Rachel, a diplomat working in Mexico City finds her world turned upside down after she's saved by Alejandro, a Mariachi singer whose visa was rejected the day before - by Rachel.
Paz, a kind woman, has allowed everyone around her to treat her as if she were worth nothing, keeping silent so as not to hurt feelings. Until one day, in her head, a phenomenon forces her to express what she feels.
NO MANCHES FRIDA is the story of Zequi, a recently released bank robber who goes to recover stolen money buried by his ditzy accomplice before going to jail. They return to the site only to find that Frida Kahlo High has built a gymnasium over the loot. To get the money, he poses as a substitute teacher for a school that can't seem to keep any teachers around. Zequi comes in ready to lay down the law- but he quickly finds out that life on the inside may have been easier to deal with than a school full of wild and rebellious teenagers.Written by
Like the original German film Suck Me Shakespeer (2013), this film proved to be extremely successful. At the time of release the film had the third highest opening weekend for a Mexican movie (63,2 million pesos). See more »
1) kids in other countries cuss, a poster said this should be rated R - yet there is no over sex, nudity, killing, blowing thing up.
2) this is a great rom-com. I'm surprised we didn't come up with it first. But, this works because we (and our Victorian era rating system) didnt come up with it. The potty language works in all the right places.
3) Now that's an update to a Shakespeare play, that would have made ole BillyBob proud.
4) Redemption looks good on a few, great on others & sexy as heck on a couple.
5) Watch, enjoy, laugh & repeat all over again.
6) I've watched it 3 times now - and just noticed that the dog Miss Lucy, & her sister have, is the same type of dog (grey) used in the 1992 movie Annie (brown) - watch the movie & see why.
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this