Blood Brother (2018) Poster

(2018)

Nothing original, terrible acting, nonsensical plot.
pauljamesessex30 November 2018
This film is terrible, I am not a writer but could write a better film than this in 10 minutes. Nothing original, terrible acting, nonsensical plot. At the start it had potential to go somewhere but after about 20 minutes it went badly wrong.
16 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just skip this one!
dieperdsegat30 November 2018
The villain just got out of jail. Kills 2 people in front of his cop friend. Threatens a toddler at gun point in the park in front of his cop friend then goes shoot some hoops. Wow, this was bad. Bad acting, bad script, rushed storyline. Overall just bad. These singers should just be left singing, leave the acting to actors.
16 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
If you don't wanna go to jail FLEE...FLEEEEE...!!!
candibrown-9330930 November 2018
We can't blame Trey for starring in this ridiculously written horrible movie...I'm sure he needed to get that bag...This movie was not good in anyway, shape, matter or form...and the acting was 110% HORRIBLE...and anybody who says any different is either friends or family with the cast or crew...or simply not that bright...I can't even tell you all of the stupid things that transpired in this film because it would be me telling you the entire movie bit by bit...It's a revenge movie...4 boys commit a robbery of sort...3 run away...1 stands there and doesn't run...he goes to jail...then has the audacity to want revenge for doing 15 years in prison...WHAT...? And that happens at the very beginning of the movie...that right there should let you know that this movie is not any good...don't waste your cash on this...seriously...girls if you love Trey like I do...I'm telling you that doesn't help at all...I'm such a fan that my friends are going to be shocked about how I feel about this movie...
12 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Blood it is..
BatmanFunReviews30 November 2018
Blood Brother stars a bunch of untalented and unknown actors, the plot was written by a 5-year old? And both the acting and the drama and all? Were badly written and delivered and basically? A disappointing and overly forgettable crime drama with no beginning or end really.
13 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
had this for breakfast
ops-5253530 November 2018
Bloodbrother is a daring story about petty crime youngsters,that seredipitously watches a armoured car robbery gone wrong, they grab the lot and runs...except one who has a triggerdemon problem. he gets in jail,while his bloodbrother becomes a cop.... i was in the start afraid this were some hip hop melodrama, but i was for once wrong..its an amazing story about love and friendship,life and death ,power and money. i praise the use of music in this film, the acting are over average, the story good,and the action sufficiently done. wrong or not,watch it . i recommend it.
10 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just trying to get him back
nogodnomasters30 December 2018
A group of teens makes off with $3 million from a foiled armor car robbery. One of the teens, Jake, shoots the driver. Somehow he gets caught and does 15 years while the other kids make off with the money and not get caught. Not exactly explained. Sonny (Trey Songz) has gone on to become a policeman to the dismay of Jake (Jack Kesy) and keeps their secret. When Jake gets out of prison, he starts to senselessly kill people creating problems for Sonny.

The plot was questionable for a serious drama. I personally find names like Dre, Trey, and folks who use a "z" instead of an "s" to be pretentiously attempting to look cool...which is how I felt about this production.

Guide: F-word.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Trey songz best movie
joshdomonic9 December 2018
The movie was amazing , could of gave more details on the friends they grew up with. But overall this movie is worth watching .
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not bad not great either
crosbyp120036 December 2018
It dis have some sort of plot vpbut it took me a few minutes to figure out the storyline. Slow at first but then it picks up, dumb ending though
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Phenomenal acting by all participants👏🏽
rocwitchevysongz2 December 2018
Phenomenal acting by all participants👏🏽 I knew by the trailer and how long it took to make this movie that everyone who participated was making a hell of an impact to the world about change.
2 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.