How It Ends (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- A couple start to kiss and he removes her blouse. Although it is dark, you can see the outline of her breast. They caress and fall on the bed on top of each other. Scene is over, implying they had sex.
- A promiscuously dressed woman propositions a man to go in the back of his car for sex, suggestive and not seen.
Violence & Gore
- A woman and two men with bats demand another 2 men's car and money. In self-defense, a man pulls out a gun and scares his assailants away.
- A man in a stolen police car pulls over the two main characters, after trying to escape, the main characters engage in a gun battle with the fake cop, cars slam in to each other and the characters fire guns at each other. It ends with the enemy car crashing. One character is seen with a little blood and a minor head wound.
- The main characters witness a violent car accident, and car flips over multiple times. When the characters check for victims, most are dead, one is shown covered in blood and with a graphic head wound. Another dies in agony as the characters are forced to leave him behind.
- Two men with shotguns ambush and point their guns at the main characters, a brief scuffle breaks out, people punch each other and hit one another with the stocks of their shotguns.
- After shooting out the tires of a car filled with gas thieves, the car flips over several times, and later explodes, presumably killing everyone inside.
- To treat a man's collapsed lung, another performs a medical procedure, a close up shot of a long needle being push into the man's chest, and once through the needle spits out a mist of blood from his lung.
- During another confrontation on the road, guns are fired and several people on motorcycles are violently ran off the road.
- Variations of "f" words throughout. Use of "a**hole" and "sh*t".
- Lots of the F word and some of the S word.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A couple scenes features some characters having a social drink.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Violence & Gore
- Several scenes of people robbing each other at gunpoint, vehicle crashes, a few dead bodies but the bodies do not look very scary. A few scenes of someone shooting at others. One particular scene shows a man shooting and presumably killing another man at pretty close range.