Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai (TV Series 2015– ) Poster

Awesome show
meghagaonkar10 January 2016
After long time there is one must watch Hindi serial. I really enjoy this show. The cast, the direction, the script, the dialogues, the acting everything is great in this show. This show needs more recognition what it deserves. The trademark dialogues like "Sahi pakde hain" , "I like it" are well timed. The Angoori Bhabhiji's Bhojpuri lines inspires us also to use it. The two day story also works well. The lead actors as well as supporting actors are very talented. Each character is very well written. What works well is the comedy is very well timed. Anita's modern women character is delightful. Angoori's innocent nature is loved by all. Vibhooti's style is hilarious, Tiwari's expressions are funny. Among supporting characters Ammaji and Saxena are very interesting. Hats off to the production house for pulling out such a great show...
13 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A wonderful show in Indian television ever!!!
purwar38928 December 2015
The title, the Concept, Actors, Story line, all are perfectly directed! This is the first time in Indian television, this kind of a perfection is shown which must be highly recommended and appreciated by the critic/reviewers. Paglet - Saxena Ji , Happu singh, vibhuti,2 londe, Tiwari are doing their great work in this serial who never seen in any other pathetic series which meant to be the first time these guys are working on for this splendid series BJGPH and doing the tremendous work as compared to any comic serials/roles. they should be awarded for the same , If not , this will be shame for them who is getting awarded for their pathetic work like working with Ekta Kapoor's Sas Bahu kind of serials!!! Good luck for this series! Do promote BJGPH folks and offer what they deserve! Cheers!
18 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
freshness in the stale stock of Indian TV dramas
sinhaavinash4 February 2016
After quite a long time there is something like a breeze of fresh air. The storyline, the characters, the direction, everything is just too well settled. Even the choice of songs on various occasions shows that this show has a creative and artistic brains behind it. The actors look flawless and natural. The locality shown drives people to the memory lane of their awesome towns. About characters: Vibhuti Narayan Mishra: this talented being looks too natural with his Urdu alfaaz. Manmohan Tiwari: his acting skills is known to all but what i feel is best part of him in this serial is the way he cries. Angoori Bhabhi: Too charming. Her sweetness can kill people Anita Bhabhi: Gorgeous, classy and rowdy wife. A treat to watch Saxena Ji: He is the most awesome mad man in the country Daroga Happu Singh: he looks too good with his king size tummy. Malkhan and Tika: love the way they speak.

In short this show is a complete treat to watch and if one is searching for a real entertainment then do watch it.
9 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Comedy in a long time on Indian Television..
aditya2718 December 2015
This TV Series is pure joy to watch. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain brings its viewers an amazing, interesting plot, that is enjoyed by one and all in the family; while also keeping away all and any vulgarity. Each character is unique and fun in its own way. Aashif Sheikh Ji aka Vibhuti Narayan Mishra is perfectionist as always. Rohitash Gaud aka Manmohan Tiwari also delights. Shilpa Shinde aka Agoori Devi's innocence takes every one of us aback. Saumya Tandon aka Anita Mishra has done a superb job as well; keeping in mind the complexity of her modern-woman character. Others, mainly Daroga Happu Singh Ji with his nyochavar(bribe), Pelu Rickshawwala with his silent smile and Anokhe Lal Saxena with his iconic "I Like It", are among the star attractions. Surely watch this show, which airs on &TV in India, Monday through Friday at 10:30 PM. It will certainly take away all your stress of the day's work and will definitely give you many moments of laughter. I Like It.... Heeeheehhhheeeheheeee!!!!!!
14 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent
sachinagnihotri29 February 2016
If there would be any Oscar Award for Television Series. The Award will definitely go to this Show. Each and Every character of this show comes with a laugh for the audience. This show is for your laugh, a complete family show. Lead characters as well as supportive characters are rocking with their fabulous acting skills. I recommend everyone to enjoy this show. My 5 year old son is a fan of this show. The title, the Concept, Actors, Story line, all are perfectly directed! This is the first time in Indian television, this kind of a perfection is shown which must be highly recommended and appreciated by the critic/reviewers. Also, the show is with highest rating on IMDb.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellet TV show after a decade
souvikool10 February 2016
You can say it is a show for which I can leave a India-Pakistan cricket match. Its a hilarious comedy, a laugh riot. Its not a foolish comedy show like the others which are filled with most prime-time channels. I loved it. Its a must see series.Vibhuti Narayan Mishra - the character is well crafted, as a tells "If you want to go hell then get married". Its so hilarious! And his wife Anita smiles and sweetly manages him to do all household works, by saying "Vibhu u are doing u r household work only". The center of attraction Angoori Bhabi represents an ideal Indian housewife. By seeing her any man may this if my wife would be like this or any Mother in law would like a Bahu like her. I pity the character Manmohan Tiwari as his character receives all the humiliations to make us laugh. At last when we look at our neighbor's house, we may ask "Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain?!".
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Story, Acting, Comedy - Stress Buster
akhil-659-97357229 January 2016
I am one of those people who never care to appreciate anything easily. However, I must admit this show has really helped me to relieve my stress levels after days long work. Everything is so perfectly done, it doesn't make you feel the show is "over done" for sake of comedy. The story, script, dialogue, acting are so perfectly timed. Every character has its own unique style. The UP accent of Daroga, innocent bhojpuri of Anguri, 2 londes, Saxena, Tiwari, Gori mem, Ammaji, Vibhuti and recent character of Vibuti's character are so well written and implemented. Every one has done so great job. Even watching repeated broadcast is always a delight! The story writing team is always bringing new ideas into the show to make it worth watching without a miss.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just one word WOW!!!!!
dicksongomes3 August 2018
Happu, Saxena, Tikka, Malkan, David Mishra are my favorite.. My family loves this show than any other show. My MOM can understand Hindi very little but she's loves this one and only show. I can watch this show WHOLE DAY without getting bored.. Hats off to the amazing TEAM.. It's very easy to make the viewers cry, but it's way difficult to make us laugh but you guys left no stone unturned to make us laugh.. Thanks a lot for making us laugh at the end of the busy, tiring and stressful day.. This is the 1st time I'm writing a review about any show.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Content is Vulgar- But.. One of the Best TV Show of All time.
kamina-6850116 April 2016
After Taarak mehta(First 2 years was awesome) crapness. I was finding a show that can tickle by funny bone and LMFAO.I watched some TV shows(mostly from SAB TV) and got crap in terms of comedy. But After watching this, i switched from taarak mehta and never stream it again. I can understand, like the people claimed that the show's content is vulgar but at least it will make you laugh once in a 22 mins.I SAID LAUGH NOT GRIN.

About the characters: Vibhuti- Awesome, one of the best characters in the show. Angoori- same as above Tiwari- Outstanding joke seller(if someone makes a fun of him then no one is close to him to sell the joke). Anita-fair enough SAXENA-the reason why i bold it coz he is the best supporter of the show. If somehow a particular episode is not going well and only 5 mins left for the episode's ending then put him in any situation within the span. He will get the best crap out of it. I am one of the eye witnessed. Daroga- Fantabulous. perfect look(that suits him) and perfect comic time. Tika malkhan- they get 30 secs/ episode and they played it perfectly.

Honourable mentions:

Amma(Tiwari's)- Good road roller. Lady don. I loved her acting when she got inked. Mummy(Vibuti's)- I don't know where is she(bring her back) but throws very good segments during the show.

Ladoo- not too much for him but good

Chacha(vibhuti's)- Now this is one of the most interesting character of the show. perfect teared apart voice with acting.If was the director then i will bring him twice a week.

Daddu(angoori)- He should come so that he can show his skills to the world which i think people forgot due to his absence.

Prem- good supporter

Gulfamkali- Cant say more than nice.

The above character shows that how much creativity a writer can have for ex: Lucknow language fusion with Hindi. Ghuiya, Jhakarkatti, gurde laal etc.

Top of all i am still too addictive to this show.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
best ever comedy show
abhi-khariwal4714 August 2016
it is the one of the best comedy show i have ever watched.

Ladoo- not too much for him but good

Prem- good supporter

Gulfamkali- Cant say more than nice.

Top of all i am still too addictive to this show.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Ever Comedy Show
kumarvarun19891 September 2016
This TV Series is pure joy to watch. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain brings its viewers an amazing, interesting plot, that is enjoyed by one and all in the family; while also keeping away all and any vulgarity. The title,the Concept, Actors, Story line, all are perfectly directed! This is the first time in Indian television, this kind of a perfection is shown which must be highly recommended and appreciated by the critic/reviewers. Each character is unique and fun in its own way. However, I must admit this show has really helped me to relieve

3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Real entertainment and excellent comedy ever on Indian television
abhishek78546 February 2016
First time ever Indian television house has launched a serial which is full of entertainment and more importantly any age group/anyone can watch this with whomever they want to watch. I love the cleanliness it has in its quality, plot, dialogs, story acting. Far away from vulgarity. It really fills my heart with joy and laughter with each single episode i watch. Talking about writer and cast, each cast is doing a great and wonderful acting. Hats off to writer for Putting all their effort to make us laugh without involving any vulgar or dual meaning jokes. All characters has their own identity because of which we love their acting and very much different from each other. Not to forget to mention the dialogue delivery of all the 4 pillars of this show "Anguri bhabhi, Anita jee, Ladoo k bhaiya and Barbhooti jee". Thanks a lot Shashank Bali.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Two neighbors always trying to impress each other's wives.
shilpsmanit12 March 2016
I have never seen an Indian TV Series like this. Its just awesome, if you have a bad mood, or you are sad, I am sure you will burst into laughter after watching a 20 min episode of this series, I am in love with it. Light jokes and a bundle of family entertainment :). Every episode has something new to laugh about, when I didn't have anything to laugh, and I don't know how to change my mood from bad to good, I just jump to a 20 min episode from this series. This is good for all age groups. It deserves a 10/10 rating. I used to watch only Hollywood series, as I had seen Indian TV series to lack the true jokes, on which you can laugh with your heart out, other comedy serials stand nowhere when it comes to this series, its just awesome.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
All time favourite serial
roshans121226 August 2018
Family serial.. super hit comedy serial all actors fit in their character.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Well crafted and highly enjoyable given a bit of vulgarity
anandrajeev97915 March 2017
This show is great . The characters , the plot , the twist and the comedy. Such a relief to watch and enjoy but be careful for double meanings and from a little to too much vulgarity. Still , given it's much better than the disgusting shows on Indian Television (Looking at you simar ka sasural), this one stands out as not only refreshing but also a good time pass and entertaining .Not too hard on suspense or murders or any evil plans.Just plain old laughter.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Superb family drama...
jeetjaisalmer10 January 2019
My entire family watch this show. Personally I loved this show each character and their acting is superb.. Specifically Happu Singh, Saxsena
Characters
kaushilcharpot29 December 2018
What I like about these characters is that they are not 'Ideal' as there are in other comedy shows like Tmkoc.They don't try to teach us 'Morality'(Which is for me is the best thing about this show) .Two of these Show's lead male characters have crush on each other's wife, Inspector happu singh is 'Rishvatkhor', some other characters always teases girls and many other kind of characters.They fight with each other, they drink ,they gamble in cards, make fun of each other and much more. In a way they look similar to real person(/s) around us or ourselves too.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilarious but makes too much fun of our religion
anilhingorani22 December 2018
We find the serial "Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai" however they should get soem good humurous plots other then always coming up with some"Upaay" from Pandit Ramfal. Yes, Hindutva is tolerant but this does not mean that you keep making fun of ridicule our cultural aspects, astrological science etc. I am sure the muslim actors involved in this serial will never act in a serial that makes fun of their religious practices or muualvis. Hindu actors and all others behind making of this serial should also not make a living out of continous ridiculing of our mother dharma. I am sure, these actors and remainng crew will ot have courage to make fun of other religions, then why expose their cowardice.
Very funny
salmankhanoteri9 September 2018
In starting it was very funny and family show but now it contains some adult jokes so don't watch it with your family.
Best show ever.
sanchit-6987631 May 2018
One of the best show ever. Our whole family sits together and watch the show every single day. Request to kindly change the show timings from 10:30 PM to 8:30 PM. Hats off the cast. Hard to say which character is best. Thank for planning something new everyday and make people laugh.
i love Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai
anilatri9 April 2018
I love love love love love love love.....upto infinite. Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai
Awesome serial
pankajsawant-290868 February 2018
All actors perfectly fit for their roll .Saxenas acting is awesome.Chachaji not seen from many days. Increase time of roll of saxena.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A must watch comedy serial
roidbay20 December 2016
One single word for this serial, just awesome! I have watched a lot of Bollywood and Hollywood comedy movies as well as have been following all shows of Kapil but I must say that this serial tops the list among all comedy stuff I have watched so far. Each new episode brings a moment of joy and you will never feel bored at any point. I even don't miss any repeat telecast and watch the telecast for several times. The entertaining and unique style of Angoori along with the hilarious dialogues of Aasif Sheikh as well as the amazing comedy of Rohitash Gaud, Saumya and all others will make you laugh. In short, it is a tonic for tired minds. Just watch it and I bet that you will love it!! Thanks all cast of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai" for bringing such an amazing stuff for our entertainment.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
wonderful show (for mentally retarded)
andrewsmacwan8 October 2016
yes its the year 2016,others are busy making shows such as game of thrones season 7,the strand,fear the walking dead etc.Meanwhile the most amazing Indian TV industry came up with this show translated as sister in law is at home meaning available(not in a good way).The very basic plot of this show captures the true soul of civilised and the most developed Indian culture which is the oldest in the world since India taught the world everything,so keeping in mind this factor this show represents its true beauty,two middle aged married Indian men who are very well mannered themselves,wants to bang each others wives,Is it not we all want to do?yup that is it.Every episode sticks to this basic plot and follows a rigid structure with added jokes,laughter,and clap sounds that you will enjoy(if you are mentally retarded or a 5 year old) set design is awesome as well because every middle classy north Indian lives in such giant houses with large curtains and expensive chandeliers in their living rooms(!)there are a few other characters too such as a bunch of jobless guys,a laughable police officer and a mad guy who often chants I like it and it will make you roll on the floor laughing(if you are mentally retarded)I can go on and on praising this awesome TV show that is made for people with IQ of 25!and a special note to those two guys who wants to bang each others wives-dudes you are very suns-kary Indian men.Please don't bang each others wives and please wind up this show and put it up your......you know where
3 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst comedy show ever?
vivek-0012431 December 2016
India, which needs more shows like Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashmah is getting this? A show which you can't enjoy with your family, a show whose plot is basically two male protagonists hitting each other's wives. I wonder if one can even enjoy and laugh while watching a show like this. The show is also very offensive to the people of Brahmin community as it also portrays Tiwari Ji consuming non-vegetarian food. Acting is even worse, or should I call it overacting? Catchphrases are also not catchy at all, instead, the "Sahi Pakde Hai" thing sounds silly and irritating. The situations created in episodes are repetitive and the characters are doing almost the same thing in every "new" episode.

For instance, Anita Bhabhi is an educated and qualified person, she still can't understand Tiwari's move? She's a manipulative woman and exploits Vibhuti (her husband) like hell. Additional characters like Happu Singh are stupid and the situations created are far away from reality. Also, portraying the Indian police as a lazy and stupid should not be done here.

I hope we won't see shows like this near future.
2 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.