Annabelle: Creation (2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated R for horror violence and terror.|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- A young girl is hit head-on by a speeding car and killed. We hear (but don't see) the impact.
- A girl is lifted into the air and thrown downstairs by an evil spirit.
- A character's bloody body is nailed to the wall by the palms of their hands in a Christ-like pose. We see the character has been cut in half. Everything from the torso down is missing.
- A character has each finger of one hand pulled back and broken one by one. This person's body is later discovered by another character.
- A young girl is chased by a bloodied torso.
- A scarecrow terrorizes a girl in a barn. At one point, we see the scarecrow tear at his own face to reveal sharp, demonic teeth.
- A character reveals that the side of their face is horribly burned and missing an eye.
- A character threatens another with a knife. In the next scene, we see a bloody slash on the victim's arm.
- A character is lifted off the ground by a spirit and thrown into a hutch. They fall over unconscious.
- A character brutally slashes the throat of a person. Blood splatters on the wall.
- "Damn" and "hell" are used a few times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A child is lifted into the air by an unseen force and is dropped.
- A very effectively scary film. Themes include grief, pitch black darkness and demonic imagery. Not for those who are easily freaked out