Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- Nila wears some tight outfits however this is not sexualised
- An evil robot removes the zip of a female robot's suit. But no nudity is shown.
Violence & Gore
- There is moderate action violence throughout; in which characters are shot, punched, kicked and caught in flames. The violence occurs without strong detail.
- A brief scene shows a man hang himself. However there is no close-up detail.
- A sparrow dies in a man's palm, although this is achieved with special effects and no animal was harmed.
- There is a flashback to the previous film; in which Chitti smashes a man's head with his hands causing a large amount of CGI blood to spurt onto the screen.
- A phone pops out of a man's stomach in the hospital. The phone is covered in blood.
- Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of gun violence and sci-fi action, and some bloody images
- A man gets stuffed with mobile phones and explodes. However, no graphic detail is shown
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Threatening scenes include a monster created from a swarm of mobile phones, which tries to attack humans.
- A cell phone cuts the stomach of a person and comes out flying in the air with blood after it had forced itself through his mouth.
- Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of gun violence and sci-fi action throughout and for bloody images
Violence & Gore
- A swarm of mobile phones enter a man's mouth and fills his stomach. Thereafter, the man explodes with blood spurting in all directions. The aftermath shows blood on bed sheets and walls. It is said that the man was blown up into pieces though details are not shown. This is unexpected and might be disturbing for younger kids and some adults