Get Out (I) (2017)
- Dean Armitage dies by getting impaled in the throat by an antler of a stuffed deer head.
- Missy Armitage dies by getting stabbed in the eye and brain.
- Jeremy Armitage dies by getting his head stomped in by Chris's boot.
- Georgina/Marianne Armitage dies by getting a fatally fractured skull through the extreme force in the car accident due to not wearing a seat belt when she was attacking Chris.
- Walter/Roman Armitage dies after he regains his Walter consciousness via a camera flash and commits suicide by shooting himself in the head with the bolt-action rifle.
- Though he's not a member of the Armitage Family, it's noted that Jim Hudson's head and skull was surgically opened when Dean Armitage ended up dying from being stabbed in the throat and accidentally knocking over one of the burning candles when he falls to the ground, causing the entire surgery room to be set on fire. The fire had ultimately engulfed and killed him while he was still under anesthesia and with the top of his head opened and brain exposed.
- There are some foreboding elements that show that there's something sinister (i.e. Rose being too adamant on Chris not giving his wallet to the cop; the way the Armitages' employees and friends are behaving almost robotically).
- Despite the chilling atmosphere, there are several hilarious moments that counterbalance the intensity of the story (i.e. Rod being funny in almost all of his scenes; Chris himself saying some funny comments).
- There is a major twist or two that puts the story into perspective (i.e. Rose turning out to be a cold-blooded sociopath; Rod showing up to save Chris instead of the police showing up to arrest him).
- The villain, or villains, in this case, getting their comeuppances in an ironic manner (i.e. Dean Armitage condemning deer throughout the film and treating Chris like a prized deer ends up getting killed by a deer antler in the throat; Jeremy Armitage's fighting moves are used against him by Chris and he's beaten to death).