Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of creature violence/destruction and brief language|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- There are scenes of violence throughout, including both monsters and humans.
- There are many deaths, some implied as large pets of cites are destroyed, but all lack blood or gore.
- A man is tased and passes out.
- Monsters attack Kong and one attempts to strangle him, but fails whe attacked with missiles. It is then beaten repeatedly by Kong as he tears the monster's head off, showing some green blood. Kong eats the brains after. Somewhat disturbing.
- Several monsters fight each other in several scenes throughout the film, which sometimes includes humans participating as well with plans and bombs. Biting, scratching, punching and per the trailer, Kong has an ax now and uses it.
- People run from monsters and some people are attacked by monsters and killed.
- A few people are held at gunpoint and threatened.
- Occasional use of "shit", "hell" and "damn".
- 'F*ck' is possibly said by a teenage girl, but it is difficult to hear.
- 'Godd*mn' is said once.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A main character carries around a flask of gin with him, referencing it a few times, threatening to drink it all
- A main character celebrates an achievement with a drink (scotch?)
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are a few jump-scares.
- Some emotionally intense moments.
- Some people may be frightened by the peril of some of the k on steed as they are injured or their lives are threatened.
- The destruction of part of cites and large building a is fairly intense.