- French T-47-class destroyer Maillé-Brézé (D627) portraying British V-class destroyers HMS Vivacious (D36) and HMS Vanquisher (D54).
- Dutch Dokkum-class minesweepers HNLMS Naaldwijk (M/PW809) and HNLMS Sittard (M830), with the Naaldwijk portraying British minesweeper HMS Britomart (J22) and the Sittard as, simultaneously, British H-class destroyer HMS Havant (H32) and British J-class destroyer HMS Jaguar (F34).
- British Harbor Defence Motor Launch HMS Medusa (ML1387).
- US Navy Rhine River Patrol boat USN P22.
- Dutch Multipurpose ship MLV Castor (A810) as British destroyer HMS Basilisk (H11).
- British Motor Torpedo Boat MTB102 (which was present at the actual Dunkirk evacuation and became the smallest vessel to become a flagship in the Royal Navy when Adm. Frederic Wake-Walker transferred to her after his previous flagship, destroyer HMS Keith (D06), was disabled).