Paayum Puli (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- During a musical number(item song), a woman is heard describing herself as being both "hot and aroused"
- A teenager is reprimanded for looking at "dirty pictures of girls".
Violence & Gore
- There are sequences of action violence throughout the film, this includes the depiction of punches, blows and gunfire. However most of the violence is either quick, implied, or without strong details.
- Two characters are shot in the head at point blank range resulting in brief but minimal details of bloodshed
- In one of the strongest scenes, a man is repeatedly slashed with sickles; blood spurts are shown following this however a majority of the slashes themselves are not shown.
- There are some mild profanities, which includes the use of the terms 'crap' and 'bloody'.