Being the Ricardos (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language|
Sex & Nudity
- Lucy and Desi "make up" by taking off their clothes and kissing passionately before they're interrupted by a radio broadcast. She's seen in a nightgown and he's in his shirt and boxers. No sex or nudity is seen.
- Lucy is shown wearing only her bra and underwear while wearing one of Desi's suit jackets left unbuttoned. Later, they're shown having sex. The scene is in a dark bedroom, but it is clear what they are doing.
- There is a lot of talk over whether Desi was faithful or not.
- There is a small sex scene with some thrusting, but no nudity. Last for less than 30 seconds.
Violence & Gore
- Frequent F-words.
- 13 F-words, 6 shits, 12 religious profanities (GD, JC, God).
- At the start of the film Lucy insults Desi for his heritage
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Frequent smoking, as is appropriate of the era.
- Lucy gets drunk to feel better after a low point.
- Everyone smokes all the time everywhere, Philip Morris is shown as overlord of CBS
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Desi talks about the being run out of his country, which may be upsetting to viewers.